Advice Needed

sokal

Sokal..

2 things stick out for me from your posting..

You had an air con room??? <deleted> ! even girls sharing rooms have the use of air con.!

Then she is a good girl and you were taking her to Pattaya... :D

Okay 3 things..

You then ask why she has not returned... :)

now 4 things...

It don't take no Sherlock Holmes to work it out...

She sounds like a nice girl...wants air con and nothing to do with a whore town.... sounds like a normal Thai girl to me..

Unless you want to commit to her you need to let her go and move on yourself...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buy a more expensive bottle of perfume with the next girl and give her more cash, move on go and have fun in Pattaya you`ll soon forget.

Or don’t waste your money buying perfume. Just have fun

And if she comes back don’t answer the phone. She probably spend time with another person while AWOL

I think reading all the posts from the op in this thread I have come to the conclusion that she has just dumped you, I suppose they can put up with idiocy if they are getting paid, but a cheap bottle of perfume is not enough to spend 5 minutes listening to the garbage you have spouted in this thread.

Have to agree - the root of the problem, surprise surprise, is MONEY... or rather the lack of it. As a 'budget traveller' and not having given her anything on your previous visit, a bottle of perfume isn't going to hack it. No money, no honey :)

Dont miss your bus, she is busy with other things as we speak.

Thai girls need to see some light when they look into a tunnel, even if its that of a runaway freight train.

Last time you sweet talked her into letting you into her coochie, and had endure your emails and calls for 5 months , with the hope you ll man up, then you show up with discount duty free perfume and want her to go with you to pattaya, where after boozing up every day you stick it her like 9 times for a week. Then you are gone again.

next time add shampoo to her gift pack.

i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something.

:) .....called denial old chap.....how dare a Thai lady dump you.... :D

she was too short for me anyway. I want a taller one

Want a taller one?

Try the beach road after dark.

Edited by nam-thip

She dumped you.

She probably thought you were a whoremonger for wanting to go to Patters. She probably thought you thought she was a slut for wanting to take her to Patters.

She needs to go somewhere then dissappears, a good excuse and its a way out. Saves you and her some face and avoid any potential awkward moments. She probably was a good girl.

SO in the future, avoid mentioning Patters to girls, avoid mentioning that you want to party in Patters, avoid mentioning you want to bring the girls to party in Patters. Use Jomtein instead :)

i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something.

:) .....called denial old chap.....how dare a Thai lady dump you.... :D

she was too short for me anyway. I want a taller one

Want a taller one?

Try the beach road after dark.

Classic! ! :D

The Thai girl art of vanishing without a word, happens hundreds of times a day.

Nothing new, she dumped you. Probably saw your avatar....

Absolutely hilarious thread. "Rich punters" getting off that this girl apparently ditched OP because his gifts were not extravagant enough. People getting angry at OP's tattoo remark. OP and his amazing gift of a bottle of perfume and trying to take a so called good girl to Pattaya after finally making it back to Thailand. Keep it coming folks.

Edited by Chunky1

I am just wondering which hotel in Khao San let her go upstairs :)

I didn't know Khao San was the hi-so area of Bangkok. :D

I have seen this before "hi-so" What does it mean?

High Society, of which, many Thai Visa users like to pretend they exist.

Every Thai lady who has ever married a farang is Hi-so.

Furthermore, they were educated abroad, their daddy is an ambassador, and Mummy owns half of Bangkok and is a minor princess.

And last but not least, they met their spouse at a checkout line in Siam Paragon.

Not me...

Having read most of your posts, I'd say she's ditched you

Thai girls with budget travellers, now that's an oxymoron :)

That is going to be one good smelling girl in Samut Prakan.

What perfume was it Sokal?

I think reading all the posts from the op in this thread I have come to the conclusion that she has just dumped you, I suppose they can put up with idiocy if they are getting paid, but a cheap bottle of perfume is not enough to spend 5 minutes listening to the garbage you have spouted in this thread.

Have to agree - the root of the problem, surprise surprise, is MONEY... or rather the lack of it. As a 'budget traveller' and not having given her anything on your previous visit, a bottle of perfume isn't going to hack it. No money, no honey :)

She knows that I have allot of money. the only reason I was concerned is because she went so AWOl and even left some money on the table. This is not the first thai girl i have ever delt with. I have never seen this kind of behavior before

You know who taxi drivers say are the worst tippers in New York ? Rich people.

Quote: "She knows that I have allot of money. the only reason I was concerned is because she went so AWOl and even left some money on the table. This is not the first thai girl i have ever delt with. I have never seen this kind of behavior before"

I don't think anyone said you were poor, just tight.

There's nothing wrong with being poor, but being mean is not the same as frugal.

SC

We are not in New York.

And I saw a documentary about minimum wage-workers and a black woman working at a restaurant said that black customers was the least likely to tip, hence she and others avoided seating them.

But I digress...

That is going to be one good smelling girl in Samut Prakan.

What perfume was it Sokal?

beckham. I even bought the smaller and cheaper bottle and used the excuse that I could not bring the bigger bottle because the volume exceeded the maximum alouable on the plane. :D I think its true though, 60ml is too much.

I know she has another young farang guy on the hook because she posts her pics on facebook without realizing that she has not disabled the feature that automatically uploads the pics on to MSN. I don't have her facebook account so she thinks that I don't know. This other guys must be sending her money and stuff because he also writes some love bug comments on their pics. The only reason I was sticking around was because i figured if she is going to butterfly then if I don't,some other guy will.

I feel like writing an email to her and just tell her if she has a good farang guy on the hook then don't screw it up and treat the guy good.

She knows that I have allot of money. the only reason I was concerned is because she went so AWOl and even left some money on the table. This is not the first thai girl i have ever delt with. I have never seen this kind of behavior before

You and Pattaya deserve each other, and I'm reporting you to the Spelling Police. :D