Armoured Vehicles, Army Live Bullets Will Be Used To Surround Red-Shirts From 6pm

webfact

Shame on the red supporters for even beginning to believe that the government wishes to kill innocent people, even more shameful is that the propaganda photos featuring little tykes and the elderly are being used to show that these are the terrorists.

The real terrorists and the ones that have created the bloodshed are these red shirted terrorists. You know the ones without weapons and striving for peace.

post-6428-1273747168_thumb.jpg

post-6428-1273747203_thumb.jpg

Yes, these reds are a very peaceful and loving lot.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's now after 6pm, how much military equipment has been lost to the reds already.

Might be after 6 somewhere but still 5:30 here in BKK ... unless I lost an hour somewhere.

Seems it is me who has gained an hour :) . So lets ask the question again in another 40 minutes or so.

Give it a bit longer. I doubt the army will attempt a move while the traffic jammed like it is.

I think it's fair to say we're all looking out for how the army act this evening (if at all :D ). Quite a few reports say they're on the outskirts and on the move, so it seems to be a case of "when".

History will show that the RED SHIRTS are HERO'S!

Fighting for to keep their country ruled by Thai's NOT CHINESE!

Except for Thaksin? Nice touch though trying to turn this into a race war. :D

Then lets say it how it is, Lao people fighting Siamese and chinese for ruling the country?

:) you gota be kidding me

Taksin is northen and might have some chinese but defintly not siamese , he may claim he is like Isaan but he doesnt look like them, does not talk like them, does not LIVE like them and is not poor or working hard like them...

Let's say how it is - a corupt fugitive billionaire who is about as Issan as a bic mac and coke ............

Businesses, banks, embassies, BTS, MRT all closing looks like the army is going to have its best chance to sort things out without endangering the public. Hospitals are on standby, everyone's on edge, 12 minutes to go, get ready for the big anticlimax.

It's now after 6pm, how much military equipment has been lost to the reds already.

Might be after 6 somewhere but still 5:30 here in BKK ... unless I lost an hour somewhere.

Seems it is me who has gained an hour :) . So lets ask the question again in another 40 minutes or so.

Give it a bit longer. I doubt the army will attempt a move while the traffic jammed like it is.

I think it's fair to say we're all looking out for how the army act this evening (if at all :D ). Quite a few reports say they're on the outskirts and on the move, so it seems to be a case of "when".

Yup....Thai time!!

:)

I am sick and tired of hearing the Red are good, hero and only real Thai people in Thailand. If they are defeated it would be end of Thailand.

Wake up and smell the shit they have left in shopping district. They have infringe on the right of the rest of people who live and work over here.

Ok go ahead and protest in your town and don’t break the law or infringe on the right of others.

Good ridden if they are pushed out by force

That ship sailed centuries ago....

Even if the reds are able to seize power after ... there will be nobody talking or remembering too much of this even in another year let alone a decade. Thais are great at forgetting and the world really doesn't give a crap who they deal with over here as long as there is somebody in charge.

It's a sham. There is no red political movement! It's just one guy and his goons, and that's it. The guy on top calls the shots, everyone else in the organization kisses his feet. Simple as that.

During Saddam Hussein's show trial, the prosecutor was grilling one of the underlings: did you order this? Did you order that? Did you do...

Saddam gets up and says, in not as many words, that this guy didn't do a d_amn thing unless Saddam said so. TS is too dishonest to display such candor, but that about sums it up. Actually, TS always lies, even when he doesn't have to: the man is the anti-Socrates!

Shame on the red supporters for even beginning to believe that the government wishes to kill innocent people, even more shameful is that the propaganda photos featuring little tykes and the elderly are being used to show that these are the terrorists.

The real terrorists and the ones that have created the bloodshed are these red shirted terrorists. You know the ones without weapons and striving for peace.

Now YOU know that the reds are so innocent , your pictures must be of FAKE REDS :)

I am sick and tired of hearing the Red are good, hero and only real Thai people in Thailand. If they are defeated it would be end of Thailand.

Wake up and smell the shit they have left in shopping district. They have infringe on the right of the rest of people who live and work over here.

Ok go ahead and protest in your town and don't break the law or infringe on the right of others.

better gene pool in BKK if they are pushed out. hope they dont miss the garbage too much. maybe they can pay a little extra to have it delivered up to their homes.

Now YOU know that the reds are so innocent , your pictures must be of FAKE REDS :)

Of course these are fake-reds. I must apologize that I hadn't been brainwashed enough at the time when I posted that to state that fact. :D

That ship sailed centuries ago....

Even if the reds are able to seize power after ... there will be nobody talking or remembering too much of this even in another year let alone a decade. Thais are great at forgetting and the world really doesn't give a crap who they deal with over here as long as there is somebody in charge.

It's a sham. There is no red political movement! It's just one guy and his goons, and that's it. The guy on top calls the shots, everyone else in the organization kisses his feet. Simple as that.

During Saddam Hussein's show trial, the prosecutor was grilling one of the underlings: did you order this? Did you order that? Did you do...

Saddam gets up and says, in not as many words, that this guy didn't do a d_amn thing unless Saddam said so. TS is too dishonest to display such candor, but that about sums it up. Actually, TS always lies, even when he doesn't have to: the man is the anti-Socrates!

It's interesting to note that his TS brother-in-law Somchai claims that TS was backing the roadmap, yet Seh Daeng says TS wanted to fight on. What to believe...?

(It's clear what to believe given what's happening now)

Ok go ahead and protest in your town and don't break the law or infringe on the right of others.

SECONDED :D post of the day !

ZOMG! just get it over & done with!

Exactly! Whatever is going to happen just get on with it so we can all start trying to get back to some kind of normality.

PS: To all our American friends, "normalcy" is NOT an acceptable English word. Stop b*astardising our lingo.!!

normalcy - being within certain limits that define the range of normal functioning

We gave the world F***, so get over it!

Origin:

1495–1505; akin to MD fokken to thrust, copulate with, Sw dial. focka to copulate with, strike, push, fock penis

Was America discovered by this time? oh yes 1492, but you could hardly be considered americans at that point

Ha... this could get interesting, and way off topic :)http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl-f-word.htm

also way off topic, but perhaps we could all use a little light relief...

THE NATION: Seh Daeng: Veera is in England now. (Weng has earlier said Veera would return to stage today)

Or he could be up at the 11th regiment blabbing his mouth off to Suthep and the boys in order gain complete amnesty for himself, a few quid and THEN a new life in England. :)

It's interesting to note that his TS brother-in-law Somchai claims that TS was backing the roadmap, yet Seh Daeng says TS wanted to fight on. What to believe...?

(It's clear what to believe given what's happening now)

Methinks TS said 'go ahead and shut down if you want, but, like I said, no bonus unless the gov't is dissolved ASAP.'

Also, one of the stooges was saying something the other night about how he won't let history ignore what he's done, or something like that. Looks like some of these fools are holding out for glory as well as cash.

I'm wondering how the Thai tax dept will deal with these guys who suddenly have millions of baht in their bank accounts.