Pepsi Cheer

Pepsi Cheer, being specially marketed for World Cup 2010

DSC01760.jpg

I can't find any information on the web about it.

Bought a bottle today. Tastes a little like ginger ale without the bite, or maybe mountain dew. Not as offensive as Pepsi Green, but I would rather buy Schweppes Ginger Ale at 13 baht a can, than this new flavour of pepsi.

That looks like urine to me.

555, that's exactly what I was thinking, and slightly dehydrated urine at that :)

I suppose it's meant to look a bit like beer, hence the name.

Green was horrible. But im guessing u did like this one enough that u brought not only the can but the big and small bottle too :)

(i realise the picture is not ur own)

Edited by Takeo

555, that's exactly what I was thinking, and slightly dehydrated urine at that :)

Your'e all taking the P**s arent you!!

Haven't seen this one yet (in thailand), do you know where i might find some?---I like to taste weird drinks

Bought a 500 ml bottle today at Carrefour. Like I said, not a thing on the net about it, other than the picture I attached, and the blogger saying he didn't like it. Given the relative limited selection of soda flavours in Thailand, I was willing to give it a try. Like I said, it's not vile like Green, and it tastes better than some of the Fanta flavours.

They come out with some weird stuff but still have the marketing genius to convince the people of the world they need to buy 10's of $billions worth of carbonated black sugar water each year.

:)

Nah, they have been selling that for years in restaurants. You know the guy that thinks he knows everything and orders an extra large wang tung soup? Well, you know what he gets, right?

I'm sure the sweet and sour in some places is a way they found to get rid of cat's piss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well evidently I was the only one who liked it. I used to buy cases at a time of the 1.25 ltr bottles at carrefour and Makro, in a hurry at 7-11, no longer anywhere last Family Mart that I had located ran out yesterday and said can't get any more.

It actually was a great drink, sort of a mixture of Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Ginger Beer, and Vernor's Ginger Ale. It was a fantastic mixer for Sang Song. I will miss it RIP if you see any in the Pattaya Area post here or PM. I can still get it in 500ml size but want 1.25.

Your'e all taking the P**s arent you!!

But isn't recycling supposed to be a good thing ? :rolleyes:

I'll bet there's a recycling-symbol, on the bottle, if one looks. :o

Well evidently I was the only one who liked it. I used to buy cases at a time of the 1.25 ltr bottles at carrefour and Makro, in a hurry at 7-11, no longer anywhere last Family Mart that I had located ran out yesterday and said can't get any more.

It actually was a great drink, sort of a mixture of Canada Dry Ginger Ale, Ginger Beer, and Vernor's Ginger Ale. It was a fantastic mixer for Sang Song. I will miss it RIP if you see any in the Pattaya Area post here or PM. I can still get it in 500ml size but want 1.25.

This thread is over 5 months old.

All this muck is gut rot and should carry a government health warning. God only knows what`s in it?

I`ll stick to the original flavored poison.

did you know coke syrup has to have a toxic material badge on the container when in transit? they know something! any drink that can clean coins and toilet bowls raises questions in my book.

It almost looks like a Pepsi knock off product. Are you sure it is really pepsi and not a Chinese attempt to sell its own urine.

I noticed the label is quite cheesy-looking, especially for a Pepsi product.

And yes, it does look like early morning urine.