God Bless You Thailand

5ky

Thailand is a buddhist country, we don't believe in god

well, i can see the buddhist way is working out a treat!

someone better start paying for a lot of merit, before this stuff thats going on is done.

Edited by tigerfish

someone better start paying for a lot of merit, before this stuff thats going on is done.

If you knew anything about Buddhism you would know that the Thais are not following the Buddhist way.

Sadly Thais have introduced a lot of superstition into their faith which have nothing to do with the fundamentals of Buddhism.

Merit is achieved by actions not gifts to a temple.

If you knew anything about Buddhism you would know that the Thais are not following the Buddhist way.

Sadly Thais have introduced a lot of superstition into their faith which have nothing to do with the fundamentals of Buddhism.

oh god, why did i even think about giving a reply on this thread.

smokie got any room down their on your little island?

Are you the delegate for 'everyone around the world'?

I hope 5ky is a democratically elected delegate, I would hate to see these troubles spread throughout the rest of the world.

oh god, why did i even think about giving a reply on this thread.

smokie got any room down their on your little island?

If the smokie comment is directed at me. I don't live on an island, I now live in HCMC, Vietnam as clearly indicated in my signature.

Regards,

Saigon Sam

You can be a Buddhist and believe in God (or any selection of Gods, spirits, angels and fairies) just fine.

Secondly, Buddhism is by no means the only religion in Thailand. Thai Christians and Muslims believe in God.

But most importantly, ALL Thais appreciate a heart felt, impartial, positive and sincere wish or blessing when they get one. Thank you, 5ky! :)

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

plenty of threads discussing the current political crises already running in various places on the forum.

please continue discussions in one of them.

this one is now closed. cheers