and he wants Chaos

he wants thousands of innocents people to die

he want war in the streets

Then and only then he can return as a hero

and save all the people

then rape the country financially

Its called Revenge

Very succinct and oh so true!

Have to agree, this has been Thaksin's revenge all along.

He harness and artificially whipped up fervor agains the government,

using some legitimate issues, but more ginned up BS of hate.

The government and army know he can't be allowed to prevail,

or it will be a true failed state and shooting gallery for

all who opposed him.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad about the fighting.

It is so sad the deaths and injuries.

I never post but I thought I might add to the place here with a post that is less childish.

I mean all we read is mostly anti red rants here and an occasional rant against the current Thai ruling class, that is quickly removed.

Thaivisa seems to be similar to Fox news.

if it is not rightwing, it is a lie says this site.

My two cents.

I predict the fight could go on for years. Perhaps one side or the other will win for a time but then the fight will break out again. We all can see the hate the two groups have for one another. The Anti Reds call the reds animals and worse.

No matter the nonsense we read here in this strictly controlled and right leaning site, we all know that if an election were held tomorrow, the reds would become the ruling party. This is precisely why it is that the Ruling regime has used coups and fake elections in the past 4 years. if they could defeat the Reds in a real election, they would simply invite in the UN and hold a very open election and win.

So the minority group, Now in power) with most of the power will not give it up without a fight.

Thus Bangkok could be destroyed over the next few years and Thailand could be turned into a wrecked third world nation. The fight could go on and on and on.

Most of you rich Thais will leave. Most all foreigners will leave.

But the fight will go on and on and on until the ruling class gives up.

My prediction.

Good luck all and stay safe.

Remember a rock in the head can kill you just like a bullet can.

Best wishes to all my friends there.

Good morning Mr. T. Are you still in Dubai?

MCOT Ch9: (09:20) Reporting that Seh Daeng has died early this morning

Urgent: It is confirmed: Seh Daeng Passed away at 09:20am this morning (Monday 17th May). /via TAN MCOT INN

MCOT: Maj-Gen Khattiya died at 9.20am at Vajira Hospital after being shot in the head on May 13

RIP

More violence to come now.

Why is it the government is not looking for the killer?

OH--because the government is the killer.

allegedly Thaksins agents were his killers

he knew too much and talked to much......

I never post but I thought I might add to the place here with a post that is less childish.

I mean all we read is mostly anti red rants here and an occasional rant against the current Thai ruling class, that is quickly removed.

My two cents.

I predict the fight could go on for years. Perhaps one side or the other will win for a time but then the fight will break out again. We all can see the hate the two groups have for one another. The Anti Reds call the reds animals and worse.

No matter the nonsense we read here in this strictly controlled and right leaning site, we all know that if an election were held tomorrow, the reds would become the ruling party. This is precisely why it is that the Ruling regime has used coups and fake elections in the past 4 years. if they could defeat the Reds in a real election, they would simply invite in the UN and hold a very open election and win.

So the minority group, Now in power) with most of the power will not give it up without a fight.

Thus Bangkok could be destroyed over the next few years and Thailand could be turned into a wrecked third world nation. The fight could go on and on and on.

My prediction.

If the site is so controlled and anti-red, why is your post still here?

The reason most red supporters don't like this site, is because any propaganda that they spurt is usually put down with one or two simple facts.

You should not take too many of those pills - the minority - and that by a huge margin - are the reds - even though they try hard, but Isaan is not the majority of Thailand

Love it a red pretends to be impartial and than stats ranting about right wing ......

Another successful lobotomy :)

Isaan has a population of over 20mn and when including the migrant population it gets very close to representing a "majority" of the people of Thailand by origin. Whilst support for the reds is reportedly wavering among some in Isaan, when push comes to shove I believe they will resoundingly vote for a "red" candidate.

If all the Isaan born people returned from Bangkok and the Eastern Seaboard, as they tend to at Songkran, Bangkok would be blessed with quiet roads, it is just that there would be no one to clean those roads.

Demographics

Isan's total population as of 2000 was 20,825,000. Forty percent of the population is concentrated in the provinces of Khorat, Ubon Ratchathani, Udon Thani and Khon Kaen. These provinces surround the four major cities of the same names; as of 2000, their populations were: Udon Thani 220,493; Khorat 204,391; Khon Kaen 141,034; and Ubon Ratchathani 106,552. However, as of 1996 only 6.3% of the region's population lived in municipal areas. Khon Kaen was the most urbanised province (with 12.4% in municipal areas), and Roi Et the least (2.8%). Thus, the population is still largely rural, but concentrated around the urban centres.

The main language of the region is Isan, which is a dialect of the Lao language. Northern Khmer, a dialect of the Khmer language of Cambodia, is also spoken in the southeast. Standard Thai is understood by everyone and is used for all official matters. The number of speakers of Isan has been estimated at between 15 million and 23 million, the majority of these being in Isan.

The Khorat dialect, spoken by around 400,000 people, occupies a linguistic position somewhere between Isan and standard Thai.

There is a substantial Khmer minority, concentrated in the southern provinces of Buriram, Surin, and Sisaket, and some Vietnamese refugees in Mukdahan and Nakhon Phanom.

Other languages spoken in Isan, mainly by tribal minorities, are as follows:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isan

Isan returns 136 of the national parliament's 400 constituency MPs. In the 2005 election, the Thai Rak Thai party took 126 of these seats, with six for Chart Thai and two each for the Democrat party and Mahachon Party [6].

Anyone pro-yellow should probably thank their lucky stars that Isaan doesn't have more MP's. As you can see, the Dems don't have much pull up there.

U.S. evacuates non-essential embassy staff, families in Thailand

The U.S. State Department said Saturday that it had ordered the evacuation of non-essential embassy staff and their families from Thailand in response the escalating violence in the Asian country.

The evacuation followed an earlier decision by the U.S. government to close its embassy in Bangkok, capital of the Thailand, on Thursday and relocated its embassy staff to an area unaffected by the violent conflicts between the Thai government and anti-government protesters.

In a statement issued on Saturday, the State Department also urged U.S. citizens to refrain from making any non-essential trip to the Thailand.

"U.S. citizens should defer all travel to Bangkok and defer all non-essential travel to the rest of Thailand," the statement said.

Source: Xinhua 8 minutes ago

http://english.people.com.cn/90001/90777/90852/6986624.html

My two cents.

My prediction.

Thai Institutions have an important appointment soon. When the elite will realise than the Government fails and cannot negotiate with the Reds, they will "neutralise" Abhisit and replace him by a negotiator. It is also another scenario.

wishing for Abhisit a non violent "neutralisation

Dear other humans,

Please try and control yourselves and not make remarks in bad taste about other people dying. You are much better to say nothing at all than something spiteful. Irregardless of which side of the fence you sit on, please don't be disrespectful to the dead, its not funny, its not smart, it just shows you're lack of intellect.

There is only 1 leader

Thaskin

and he wants Chaos

and save all the people

Its called Revenge

all who opposed him.

Animatic has got it straight. He knows if he can keep this alive, the light won't flicker out on his cause, or hopes of having charges dropped and possible re-entry. He doesn't have Ghandi or Mandela balls, so he has to operate by other means. He can't even do radio or TV by satellite now, or the nations outside will all deny him further entry. I think if they dissolve the rally, some will make a possible attempt to re-gather at Victory. Just a guess when you look back at history.

TNN: Reporter confirms a RPG was used against the Dusit Thani Hotel. Shows all the journalists in the basement

So where have the peaceful demonstators suddenly acquired RPG 7s from? Or were they stockpiled on the protests site from the beginning in full awareness of where this was meant to lead?

So the reports by the government last night were correct. The protestors are targetting the media now.

Michael Yon, who is a war correspondent and normally reports from Iraq and Afghanistan was staying at the Dusit last night. His view is that they were not under attack at the Dusit, just bad shooting with the grenade launcher. He added that from what he saw, the Thai military and police acted with restraint.

My two cents.

My prediction.

why didn't I think of that :) great response

Thanks for ThaiVisa for posting a link to these photos, taken today.

One of the terrorists praying:

4612490782_65f35f979a.jpg

Fake monks:

4611877301_2cccb36c91.jpg

More terrorists, all of them heavily armed:

4611874403_86af036066.jpg

A young terrorist being taught something, probably how to make bombs:

4612485914_fc16185973.jpg

Chickens that were slaughtered to support the terrorists hunger:

4612473448_da43db36f8.jpg

More old terrorists, plotting the next attack:

4612478532_1255b7f78a.jpg

Excellent post!

Your post is done with tunnel vision

No one says there are no a lot of genuine Thai people in the protest

Infact you show there are

But I have not seen photos of any of these people outside the protest are thrown stone, burning tyres and making petrol bombs

These are the genuine Thai's

But in the same barrel are the hard core

they want war you can see it in their faces

they are heros on the streets in Bangkok they feel

while only thugs on the street when back in Issan

In the end when the good can not control the bad

we have chaos

Solution

all the photos you have shown these people please stay inside the designated protest area

It is the mob attacking the army that are getting shot at

Can you see what I am saying

Or you do not want to see the real truth

That is because the poster thinks exactly like one of those irrational, and unwilling to compromise so called protestors.

You just can't get through to them.

Three Australians injured in Thailand violence

Three Australians have been injured in violent clashes in Thailand, the Australian Associated Press reported on Saturday.

Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) has been helping three Australians who have been injured and received medical treatment. Their injuries were not life-threatening.

Some foreign embassies in Bangkok have closed, but Australia's has remained open.

That decision is "under constant review".

The DFAT continued to advise those planning a trip to Thailand to reconsider the need to travel because of the widening political unrest and civil disorder.

Source: Xinhua 12 minutes ago

TNN: Reporter confirms a RPG was used against the Dusit Thani Hotel. Shows all the journalists in the basement

So where have the peaceful demonstators suddenly acquired RPG 7s from? Or were they stockpiled on the protests site from the beginning in full awareness of where this was meant to lead?

So the reports by the government last night were correct. The protestors are targetting the media now.

Michael Yon, who is a war correspondent and normally reports from Iraq and Afghanistan was staying at the Dusit last night. His view is that they were not under attack at the Dusit, just bad shooting with the grenade launcher. He added that from what he saw, the Thai military and police acted with restraint.

thats ok then

getting killed by a poorly aimed, unlucky shot is so much better than getting killed by an accurate one.........

So do you think anyone actually believes that because you show some random bloody pictures you have proven that reds aren't armed?

I think there is no doubt Seh Daeng was not armed......but I guess for some on this forum as long as 100 are armed the other 10,000 are asking to be shot.....I used this word on another thread

Hypocrites....

Just a tad slanted

"real bullets used by soldiers and M79 grenades fired by unidentified assailants."

This article should have clearly been marked "opinion" as it cannot be classified

as objective journalism

Ummm, Lew?... pretty much 95% of what's being written by individuals here is merely "opinion".

There is only 1 leader

Thaskin

and he wants Chaos

and save all the people

Its called Revenge

all who opposed him.

Animatic has got it straight. He knows if he can keep this alive, the light won't flicker out on his cause, or hopes of having charges dropped and possible re-entry. He doesn't have Ghandi or Mandela balls, so he has to operate by other means. He can't even do radio or TV by satellite now, or the nations outside will all deny him further entry. I think if they dissolve the rally, some will make a possible attempt to re-gather at Victory. Just a guess when you look back at history.

The government need to come up with some completely hard facts to show that he is funding this mess. I

If they can do that, they have something to take to the foreign governments to possibly get him deported. Until then, a conviction on buying some land and dodging some tax doesn't resonate too well with most of the leaders of the countries in which he is hanging out. Another major problem from a world view is that the civilised world finds it incredibly hard to believe that someone would take a bullet for 500 baht a day. Ergo, they believe that there must be some righteous cause involved that goes way beyond rehabilitating Thaksin himself.

I see that they have put a stop on a hundred odd people's bank accounts reportedly. One would imagine that moving large amounts of funds from these person't accounts without legitimate documentation should have been done months ago.

NATION - "Three RPG rockets were fired at the Dusit Thani Hotel late Sunday night, prompting evacuation of tourists and reporters staying inside."

No doubt fired by an innocent, peaceful, unarmed, civilian protester who doesn't deserve to be shot by the army.

Note that not a single demonstrator who has stayed within the restricted demonstration area has been injured.

Note that not a single demonstrator who has stayed within the restricted demonstration area has been injured?

Please provide your proof.

Many demonstrator who has stayed within the restricted demonstration area has been DEAD or injured. Proof: Watch min 1:10 of this clip. This is inside the barricade, just in front of Chula Hospital, about 10 m from where Sae Daeng was shot DEAD

NATION - "Three RPG rockets were fired at the Dusit Thani Hotel late Sunday night, prompting evacuation of tourists and reporters staying inside."

No doubt fired by an innocent, peaceful, unarmed, civilian protester who doesn't deserve to be shot by the army.

Note that not a single demonstrator who has stayed within the restricted demonstration area has been injured.

Note that not a single demonstrator who has stayed within the restricted demonstration area has been injured?

Many demonstrator who has stayed within the restricted demonstration area has been DEAD or injured. Proof: Watch min 1:10 of this clip. This is inside the barricade, just in front of Chula Hospital, about 10 m from where Sae Daeng was shot DEAD

wow three posts, joined today

already defending everything red....

you know the moneys been frozen don't you?

Google wall street journal Bangkok and you get an article which is insightful.

Ahbist has made this situation much worst than it had to be. They could have made a deal - more money, elections, whatever. Ahbist stopped negotiations, not the reds.

Instead, army with live ammo chasing motorcycle taxi drivers around and killing them. Unbelieveably stupid - will turn Bangkok into Beiruit.

Ahbist should resign now. Take that idiot Korn with you. BTW - I don't think they will be able to vacaton in Europe or the US anymore. Killing rice farmers does not go down well there.

Hope all you hard-liners enjoy your new Thailand.

Abhsit gave them elections already. The Reds refused!!!!

The Red leadership disagreed. They was a split. Those who supported the reelection left the movement.

Thaksin didn't agree with the reelection! So he ordered his proxies to turn it down.

I seem to recollect the 3 stooges walking away from the negotiations after first 2 meetings..... was not Abhisit that walked away.

I seem to recollect that 2 weeks ago, there was a roadmap offered and the reds pretended to accept, tried to re-write the terms to their own suiting but failed to put anything together. Abhisit waited a week without an official acceptance, rally didn't end, when it could all have all been over. That was not Abhisit walking away.

In the meantime, there were numerous M79 attacks on the public. That was not Abhisit wlking away, he showed restraint and patience.

Let's offer another perspective on this opinion: "Abhisit would not be welcome in Europe":......... The rest of the world ahs seen these guys in on the red stage, speaking with anger, unwilling to negotiate with any ciompromise to their hardline position....... the rest of the world would never accept them as leaders if they were to be put in place as Thailand's MP's. That's a fact.

There is only 1 leader

Thaskin

and he wants Chaos

and save all the people

Its called Revenge

"hel_l hath no fury like a women(thaksin) scorned?"

There is only 1 leader

Thaskin

and he wants Chaos

and save all the people

Its called Revenge

all who opposed him.

The government need to come up with some completely hard facts to show that he is funding this mess. I

If they can do that, they have something to take to the foreign governments to possibly get him deported. Until then, a conviction on buying some land and dodging some tax doesn't resonate too well with most of the leaders of the countries in which he is hanging out. Another major problem from a world view is that the civilised world finds it incredibly hard to believe that someone would take a bullet for 500 baht a day. Ergo, they believe that there must be some righteous cause involved that goes way beyond rehabilitating Thaksin himself.

I see that they have put a stop on a hundred odd people's bank accounts reportedly. One would imagine that moving large amounts of funds from these person't accounts without legitimate documentation should have been done months ago.

ah, but they did not know whose bank accounts to target until Veera turned states evidence

anyone seen him lately?

If we could just turn back the clock to pre-coup times. The coup has brought nothing but chaos.

i've said that many times too. love or hate taksin, i think everyone agrees Thailand was a lot better before the coup. the coup was totally unnecessary, a major overreaction to a corrupt politician, and has created a class war.

the most disturbing thing now is that Abhisit seems unwilling to compromise at all. according to CNN this morning :

Minutes later, the anti-government United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship, or UDD, also known as the Red Shirts, said it was willing to negotiate an end to the unrest if troops move out of the area where protesters have amassed by the thousands for weeks.

"We ask the government to ... withdraw troops out of surrounding area," said Natthawut Saikua of the UDD. "We are ready to enter talks immediately by having the United Nations as mediator for this negotiation."

However, the government seemed disinclined to have the United Nations mediate.

Panitan said in the news conference the Thai government has a policy of not allowing organizations to intervene in its internal affairs. The government has its own sovereignty, Panitan said, and can resolve its own problems.

i think without outside intervention, Thailand is screwed at this point

I think you got it wrong. Most people will agree that Thailand was a lot better, not before the coup, but before the red shirts showed up with their so called protest.

Everything that has happened since is just to fix the messed they have caused.

There is only 1 leader

Thaskin

and he wants Chaos

and save all the people

Its called Revenge

all who opposed him.

Considering the circumstances my 2 cents are, there will be a crackdown today and it will be serious this time. Whoever is left after 3pm will be a target and rightfully so.

Considering Sea Dengs stockpile of weapons of which a good part is most likely within the red compound, serious fighting will take place with a lot of casualties on both sides. No daubed that the army will be victorious however. This will be followed by some minor squabbles in Bangkok and up country over the next few days which should be put down quickly.

The reds will cry foul for sure and call the government murderers even though they were given the opportunity to leave and return home. I also expect that the red leaders will not be found by the time the crackdown is over because they will have escaped the moment the army makes its move, as usual leaving the dumb and brainwashed to suffer the consequences.

The Thai majority is 100% behind the government moving against the mob and freeing Bangkok of this bunch of Thaksin paid criminals. One will see some of the leaders eventually sit next to their leader in Dubai or elsewhere saying they had to save their own lives to carry on the fight which translated means "are you nuts, I don't want to die or end up in prison"

BBC Report

"Seh Daeng the militant army general who joined forces with the red protestors

has died this morning. Meanwhile the army continues to use live bullets against

the protestors."

That was the full statement on BBC

Seems like great journalism

No metion of protestors firing RPG at Dusit Thani

No mention of reds tossing molotov cocktails

Where is the impartiality? Where is the truth

Not on BBC that is for sure

To be fair the international press are bound to show an unbalanced picture because the situation is essentially unbalanced.

You are theoretically talking trained professional soldiers (if you can find them) tackling untrained poorly armed thug protestors. To be honest soldiers are shooting at protestors with live rounds while protestors are responding with Molotov cocktails and home made slingshots doesnt really sound much better. That is the truth and the score is 34:1.

And remember when say Seh Daeng gets shot by what appears to be a highly trained sniper, there will always be people on here who say.... prove the the gun man was from the army? It was the Reds who took him out.

So you can just as easily ask prove that it was protestors who fired the RPG into the Dusit Thani.

At the end of the day the press is going to be bad.

I am so very baffled that the below showed up in the Thai Visa news thread today ...

Today, 2010-05-17 08:59:45 Post #30

Group: Admin

Member No.: 327

Thaivisa Member:

Yesterday afternoon and evening my wife and me spent quite some time in our neighborhood (Rajprasong) and we talked to at least a hundred different people down there. We don't see even the slightest hint that anyone might be forced to stay here. We heard the leaders calling several times onto the protesters first that women and children can go to the temple compounds nearby and anyone willing to leave can do so. However we met not even one person ready to leave. All we met were determined to go through it whatever happens. It is certainly not only the comradeship that keeps them here it is the absolute 100% firm conviction that they are fighting for the right cause.

Look at the pictures I took yesterday late afternoon:

Do these people look like they are forced to stay against their own will? I don't think so.

How in the world can this be considered news or from any kind of credible news source? It also is completely unnamed source ... not even a Twitter ID.

Plus lets use some common sense ... Do you really believe he spoke to over 100 people?

Have you ever heard a mall need to announce people are free to leave?

He shows a picture of a beggar as representative of the folks in the red shirt mob but this contradicts ever news source (international and otherwise) who have shown us live video and also contradicts the eyes of the people who have been there.

I am just amazed they Thai Visa has decided to call something a news thread that is CLEARLY no longer a news thread and really stopped being one when they started posting blurbs from Twitter accounts of unvetted sources.

But I do have to add that Thai Visa has been great (previously) in providing updates and this was such a valuable service they offered until they post things like this (insanely biased) which may actually encourage people to visit the area and get killed. But the point is, I do appreciate ThaiVisa but putting this in the news thread not only defies logic but is reckless and causes the news thread to lose all credibility in terms of believing they are even trying to report facts.

I think CNN is moving further and further from the truth and you certainly shouldn't believe everything they say. Their man on the spot, Dan Rivers, seems to be getting redder by the day and his reports come down very much in favour of protesters. His most recent pieces all show army firing weapons and 'innocent' reds firing back with rockets and sling shots. He still denies that the reds have weapons. He described Weng as a moderate when clearly he is one of the original hardcore leaders. He does not mention the Thaksin factor and presents this as the elite and their army crushing a peaceful demonstration. Way off the mark from CNN and Rivers.

As the yellow hordes devour ASTV and military/govt TV while slandering CNN, BBC, IHT, CSMonitor, Economist, etc. and banning more and more websites they start to believe thier own bs. When you are crying that the whole world is wrong and we are right, you start to look more and more like North Korea.

No yellow hordes here,

but a lot of people who don't appreciate being played for fools

by a greddy vengeful conman and his henchmen.

Standard rhetoric is to lable all opposing red side as being yellow,

not based on any facts, just based on a madly repeated monotheism

of Reds against all who disagree. Similar to the Red Brigades monomania,

and Mao's Cultural Revolution... Weng the ideologues likely work.

Sorry boys we aren't buying your big lie.

BBC Report

"Seh Daeng the militant army general who joined forces with the red protestors

has died this morning. Meanwhile the army continues to use live bullets against

the protestors."

That was the full statement on BBC

Seems like great journalism

No metion of protestors firing RPG at Dusit Thani

No mention of reds tossing molotov cocktails

Where is the impartiality? Where is the truth

Not on BBC that is for sure

Dont u mean BBCRAP

In the last few years under New Labour a news institution with an impeccable reputation has slid down to the levels of Fox

Whats the old adage "it takes years to build a reputation...six months to destroy it "

BANGKOK: -- The death of Maj Gen Khattiya Sawasdhipol was announced to the protesters at the Rajprasong by Jatuporn Promphan, Natthawut Saikua and Kwanchai Praiphana.

Several protesters broke into tear upon learning of the death.

They stood in silence for a minute to honour him.

NATION

17 05 2010

wow they really thought a lot about him

''several'' protesters ( out of several thousand) broke into tear (just the one tear)

and only a minutes silence?

i thought it was universal protocol to get two minutes?

dam_n, you always get short changed with these bloody reds..................

The good news this morning, the killer, Sae Deng has died

maybe the red will declare 100 days of mourning and go back to Isaan to do it

I am getting a little sick and tired of the good people of Issan being blamed for the troubles in Bangkok. Yes, there are good and bad in all races, however putting a blanket over all the protestors being from Issan is just wrong.

I have walked through the troubled areas in BKK more than once and can tell you from my observations that the people come from the South,North,North East and Central.

In my observations of the protestors as posted before, you find most a just village thugs (village mafia) who are on the whole drunk or drugged. It will not be a lose if theres people are exterminated.

wow three posts, joined today

already defending everything red....

you know the moneys been frozen don't you?

thank you