Best Restaurants In Pattaya

EmCross

I used to think the Sunday Brunch at Casa Pascal, at about 950 baht per person, was the bee's knees until I heard about the Seafood Buffet at Royal Cliff... 1,499 baht per person!! Might look into Mata Hari, too... Good luck!

MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA!

As you've probably guessed I love the place.

My recommendation is the Australian grain fed fillet steak with buttered vegetables and sautéed potatoes.

Don't ask the price, hehe.

Regards

Cherry restaurant on third road across from Xzyte is hard to beat at any price. It's is reasonable priced for the excellent food is has.

Cafe Uno on Soi Koa Noi has great food, but has recently been sold, I'm not sure if they have kept the same menu.

My in-laws are visiting us soon and my father in law like good food in a posh restaurant (he is paying so money no object) which restaurants in Pattaya will impress him?

Depends what time of day you are talking about, start with the breakfast buffet at the Marriot!! :):D

We always enjoy dinner at Mata Hari when we visit Pattaya. The dining room is elegant (art nouveau/Thai); the food is good, and the service is fine. Louis, the owner takes care of the front while his wife, the chef takes care of the back. The prices are reasonable compared to Bangkok or Hua Hin. Make sure to make a reservation--easy parking too.

If Steaks etc are your thing Manhattens is top notch otherwise Cherries is very good but if your not worried about paying a bit more then try Bruno's, Casa

Pascal or Mata Hari.

My personal favourite is Cafe des Amis.

All the above are good value IMO.

:)

For something different, Zykos on the beach side of the festival center Mall. Zykos is an original brazilian buffet, with all kinds of imported meats, and probably the best Salad bar in Pattaya. Another good restaurant is the food loft on the third floor of the same mall.

Barry

MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA MANTRA!

As you've probably guessed I love the place.

My recommendation is the Australian grain fed fillet steak with buttered vegetables and sautéed potatoes.

Don't ask the price, hehe.

Regards

same here, the ambience is second to none, foods fantastic (and im in the trade). have a few drinks at the bar to get you started

we usually spend around 3400-4000 a head when we go, but we over do it with the drinks as well.

Saturday night Buffet at the Dusit Thani is well worth a try!

I meant the one in Pattaya, not the one in Bangkok as you may have to bob and weave a bit to get to the Seafood.

Edited by stagger

You can't beat Kiss food..... :)

Tastes certainly vary. I can't eat at Kiss.

The Scarlet Restaurant at Zign Hotel (Soi 12, Naklua) has an evening seafood buffet for 850.

For anyone who enjoys pigging out on seafood in 5 star style, it's definitely worth a go and you'll be escaping the seedy Pattaya atmosphere while you're at it.

post-34982-1274109922_thumb.jpgpost-34982-1274109947_thumb.jpgpost-34982-1274109959_thumb.jpg

Edited by tropo

I used to think the Sunday Brunch at Casa Pascal, at about 950 baht per person, was the bee's knees until I heard about the Seafood Buffet at Royal Cliff... 1,499 baht per person!! Might look into Mata Hari, too... Good luck!

royal cliff sound good anyone tried it? My son and his g/f arrive from oz today and staying pattaya. is this dinner ?

I would take them out to Preecha Seafood...it is a great thai seafod restaurant that has oysters and lobsters and many other great things....highly recommended...you will find mostly hiso bangkok thais there and few falang...go early about 6:30 and catch the sunset and dinner....it is on the water in Ban Amphur..about 10-15 minutes outside central pattaya