Best Restaurants In Pattaya

EmCross

I would take them out to Preecha Seafood...it is a great thai seafod restaurant that has oysters and lobsters and many other great things....highly recommended...you will find mostly hiso bangkok thais there and few falang...go early about 6:30 and catch the sunset and dinner....it is on the water in Ban Amphur..about 10-15 minutes outside central pattaya

Preecha is very, very good and I eat there often. But it couldn't be described as 'posh'.

I would take them out to Preecha Seafood...it is a great thai seafod restaurant that has oysters and lobsters and many other great things....highly recommended...you will find mostly hiso bangkok thais there and few falang...go early about 6:30 and catch the sunset and dinner....it is on the water in Ban Amphur..about 10-15 minutes outside central pattaya

Preecha is very, very good and I eat there often. But it couldn't be described as 'posh'.

Agreed, except 6.30 is too late.

5.45 is the latest, to catch the sunset, while you are eating. Also, it only has seafood, which is not everybody's taste.

Go to the Royal Cliff hotel.....end of story. Bruno's and other restaurants like that offer great food/service but the "surrounding" ambience of the immediate exterior??

Where Royal Cliff does so well is with the extensive grounds that you can stroll around in before/after your meal. Any of the restaurants in there will be top notch and my favourite 2 are "Caprice" and "Grill Room". There is a great bar in the main reception area for pre/aprez drinks (though as with ALL hotels

the whiskey selection is atrocious). What is fantastic value is the 5-course set specials that all the Royal Cliff restaurants run on top of the standard a-la-carte menu,costing only 1000 baht....(or at least it was still going when I was last there about 7 weeks ago).

I've dined in Mantra/Casa Pascal/Alois/Cherry's/Brunos and the food service is also great,but I always prefer the Royal Cliff as it's a more peaceful and serene allover experience,and also dam_n good value if you take the set-course option that I usually like !!

You can't beat Kiss food..... :)

If money is no issue: Bruno's

OMG why would you mention Kiss food?? It's mediocre at best. The hawkers bothering you every 30 seconds will drive a person nuts, and ruin even a good meal, not that they have any good meals.