State Of Emergency In 5 Isaan Provinces

george

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just because there is no problem, does not mean they will not act to prevent any problems. Samut Prakarn also has no visible problems, but the police and Army are checking vehicles to make sure arms and explosives are not being taken into The City.

Just because there is no problem, does not mean they will not act to prevent any problems. Samut Prakarn also has no visible problems, but the police and Army are checking vehicles to make sure arms and explosives are not being taken into The City.

We lucky that gov start clampdown for us so to contain problem at Rajaprasong.

Lucky or may it will have spread to Klong Toey, Din Deang, Ubon Rachatani and many other province :)

Is it good idea to kill people to stop potential violence? I confuse :D

Anyway, all proper media call it right that problem spreading and reds caught army again by surprise with open 2nd front. More army vehicles on tv now with flat tires, some with fire and soldeirs walk away over bridge.

Good crackdown abhisit, how is you to follow that!

Nice pics.

It's such a shame that so many posters on Thai Visa call for bloodshed.

It's very strange that these people calling for bloodshed are not banned.

I wonder why ?

Yes...that's a very good point. Perhaps the advertisers need to make their feelings felt....and if they don't, perhaps people should boycott their products.

Nice pics.

I wonder why ?

is it i wonder that they don't know what it is like to live under a dictatorship and democracy is for the rich only or may be they are communists. the reds are the people there are a lot more than the yellow belly's who took power by taking it not winning it. and the reds they have nothing more to lose this will be a big problem for the government who are traitors to there own people apaist should stand down he has lost it .

this is killing the king as he loves his people in the north as well as the rest of Thailand. stop the killing now. all yellows should be ashamed of them selfs, you have all gone mad with power. when will it end.

stop the bloody war now!!!!! before its to late.

Edited by sweeneythailand

Man, people sure have a lot of time on their hands living in the provinces?

CB

Yes, typical of any area that has a higher rate of poverty--many who are employed seasonally, partially, or not at all. Ever been to Cambodia? Or have you ever ventured outside the elite zones of SE Asia?

Nice pics.

I wonder why ?

is it i wonder that they don't know what it is like to live under a dictatorship and democracy is for the rich only or may be they are communists. the reds are the people there are a lot more than the yellow belly's who took power by taking it not winning it. and the reds they have nothing more to lose this will be a big problem for the government who are traitors to there own people apaist should stand down he has lost it .

this is killing the king as he loves his people in the north as well as the rest of Thailand. stop the killing now. all yellows should be ashamed of them selfs, you have all gone mad with power. when will it end.

Dictatorship? What planet are you on. The last two times Thaksin surrogates were in power they were thrown out for vote buying and then Samak for moonlighting as a TV cooking show host. The Dems formed a coalition, which is the way it works in a parliamentary democracy.

Who are the traitors? The ones taking an entire city hostage or a government that has done more than any other in recent memory to reach out and help the poor communities. The majority of the economic stimulus funds went to the poor rural communities. He's also been pouring funds into improving the schools in the provinces.

Also if life improved so much under Thaksin, Somchai and Samak, why are all the people in Isaan still as poor as they were 20 years ago?

No Thais are repressed, they're not discriminated against, they're not oppressed and their not jailed indiscriminately.

If the Peua Thai party can get its act together and not buy votes in the next election, then it will be the Red Shirts' turn to run the country. Abhisit has helped this country along through the worst economic period in the history of the world since the great depression. let's see the red shirts leader de jour, the thuggish Yonchaiyudh, who pulls strings so his murderous son can walk free, run the country. Let's see how that guy bastardizes and corrupts.

Yes, burning tires to hurt the lungs of all the neighbors and the youngsters -- their own people. And these people want to run a country? What childish, inconsiderate fools. Hold a rally sure, but to foul the air? This shows you the mentality of the red shirt protesters.

Ubon had a Red parade today and lit fires (Tires) in the main high road and near the Air Base.

Sisaket is very close to Ubon, it seems they have at least something under control, guess people are going somewhere else.

Cops check on daily bases cars, trucks on the 226, the way to Surin, also in Uthumphon Phisai, 25 km away.

The only problem now is: IT"S TO QUIET...................

Nice pics.

I wonder why ?

This has got nothing to do with the Yellow Shirts... they were last years news... what the Heck are you on about.? Please explain, and do try to do it in understandable English.

Nice pics.

I wonder why ?

"The reds they have nothing else to lose"???? PLEASE ... things are not nearly as bad as that. Try living in Burma or North Korea and then see what you say. Democracy is not as easy as people seem to think. It takes lots of patience and give-and-take to make democracy work. I hated that George Bush stole the election and that he was my president. but I waited it out for 8 years until it changed. I did not go in the streets and <deleted>> things up for hundreds-of-thousands of my fellow citizens. Instead I worked through the democratic process and helped elect Obama. The Thai PM actually offered a generous compromise and if the red shirts had taken it they would now all be home with their families, 24-plus people would not have been killed, and Thailand would have had an election in 6 months. Not taking his offer was a very, very stupid and selfish mistake.

Edited by HerbalEd

Nice pics.

I wonder why ?

"The reds they have nothing else to lose"???? PLEASE ... things are not nearly as bad as that. Try living in Burma or North Korea and then see what you say. Democracy is not as easy as people seem to think. It takes lots of patience and give-and-take to make democracy work. I hated George Bush being my president but I waited it out for 8 years until it changed. I did not go in the streets and <deleted>> things up for hundreds-of-thousands of my fellow citizens. The PM actually offered a generous compromise and if the red shirts had taken it they would now all be home with their families, the dead would still be alive, and they would have had an election in 6 months. Not taking his offer was a very, very stupid and selfish mistake.

I'm living in Laos and I can tell something about living conditions here compared to Thailand... let's say that here the gov have a functional way to deal with protesters... that's why there are no protesters...

Anyway, I agree with you, the day that the reds accepeted the road map but asked for other in order to stop the protest... well they showed that it's not the election the big problem, and their master is ready to sacrifice a lot of people to reach his target.

Sad.

Nice pics.

I wonder why ?

The red out number the yellows only because they are getting paid by thaksin.in which i hope thaksin is brought up on charges for all this terrorism hes causes.I hope dubia sees this a releases him into thai custody to face multiple counts of murder

honestly the smartest thing I have seen the reds do is to burn tires

can u imagine what sort of Gov they will run?

dumber than dumb is what I call this group...

anyone who can support them is supporting very low minded people i am convinced

my dog could do a way better job.... no joke!

Some of the REDS Masters did not except the roadmap which was a good way out of the problems to make more disturbence and force the PM to use more force which, so they where rightly thinking will bring many more death and possibly brings the PM to resign under to many bloodshed.

Than so they counted all will play in the hands of Mr.T. and his crownies.

November was to late, surely for the army boss reshuffle.

Dictatorship? What planet are you on. The last two times Thaksin surrogates were in power they were thrown out for vote buying and then Samak for moonlighting as a TV cooking show host. The Dems formed a coalition, which is the way it works in a parliamentary democracy.

Who are the traitors? The ones taking an entire city hostage or a government that has done more than any other in recent memory to reach out and help the poor communities. The majority of the economic stimulus funds went to the poor rural communities. He's also been pouring funds into improving the schools in the provinces.

Also if life improved so much under Thaksin, Somchai and Samak, why are all the people in Isaan still as poor as they were 20 years ago?

No Thais are repressed, they're not discriminated against, they're not oppressed and their not jailed indiscriminately.

If the Peua Thai party can get its act together and not buy votes in the next election, then it will be the Red Shirts' turn to run the country. Abhisit has helped this country along through the worst economic period in the history of the world since the great depression. let's see the red shirts leader de jour, the thuggish Yonchaiyudh, who pulls strings so his murderous son can walk free, run the country. Let's see how that guy bastardizes and corrupts.

Great post, deserves to be widely read.

Thanks. :)

Ref: burning tires - actually, AFAIK, making a bonfire is a normal street tactics of protesters all around the world, the way to protect the protesters from tear gas, the reaction somehow disrupts the tear gas clouds and it's possible to avoid the worst effects or cure them... but tires are not the best thing to burn and be around in the same time.

I think this is to create as much smoke as possible (remember, they are killing the lights and try to make the zone as dark as possible), so this may be the reason. My only question, how in the world does the police and the army allow the trucks loaded with more and more tires close and into the areas???

Man, people sure have a lot of time on their hands living in the provinces?

CB

Yes, typical of any area that has a higher rate of poverty--many who are employed seasonally, partially, or not at all. Ever been to Cambodia? Or have you ever ventured outside the elite zones of SE Asia?

And have you? I can't see how you have the time to do anything other make comments on this website. Over 3,900 posts - you sicken me... :)