State Of Emergency In 5 Isaan Provinces

george

My house is near sankhaemphaeng, thaksin's birthplace, east of C.M. when thaksin was in power, the elderley received 500baht a month, the 30 baht health plan, cheap loans ( thats why there's so many taxi's in BKK) the one product, one village project, going strong in my local, can you see where the red's anger comes from, the puppet abhisit removed someof these benifits & turns the army on to his own people.

regards songhklasid

Well Sid, are you aware that the current govt has increased the aged allowance, dropped the B30 charge and increased hospital funding, is helping the rural poor out of their overwhelming debts, and that OTOP has been a failure in most provinces. If you live where you say, you probably wouldn't know because the local media is RED.

None of the benefits have been removed, most have been increased, and pray tell what you would do with armed militia holding the capital for ransom. Perhaps you should open your ears and eyes like an assumed educated person and stop spouting rabble propaganda.

Correct!

The reason the reds were fighting is because they are stupid and uninformed.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in Roi-Et two days ago and live in this area now under a state of emergency.

Well, it was easier to park in Tesco for once but apart from that I can't say I noticed any difference.

A friend was visiting from Sakon Nakon. No issues with buses through Mahasarakham, didn't notice anything.

I may riot soon if I can't find any tasteful floor tiles for the living room.