Gym In Bangtao

sadman

I've been trying to find a gym in Bangtao area, but the Bangtao Gym (opposite Tesco Express) seems to open and close with regularity, and although I quite like the gym at the Sheraton Grande in Laguna, I can only get daily rates, which proves a bit prohibitive if using it 4-5 times per week. I'm a little chary of asking for official membership, in case the guy in the gym isn't doing it officially and he gets into trouble.

So, I have 3 issues, really:

1: Does anyone know who I could speak to at the Sheraton re gym usage;

2: Does anyone know another decent gym locally; and

3: I need some free weights at home anyway, and can't find any decent ones around. Ideas on a postcard, please?

Many thanks.

Free weights seem to be either cheap and naff or uber expensive.. For the latter try sport shop in Central... Former from various shops in phuket town or slightly less naff and still cheapish upstairs in carrefore.

Free weights seem to be either cheap and naff or uber expensive.. For the latter try sport shop in Central... Former from various shops in phuket town or slightly less naff and still cheapish upstairs in carrefore.

naff ?? uber ?? :D or :) wheewwweee what planet talk is this pleeze :D

Yes, that's my experience too. Many thanks for that - I shall put up or shut up!