Need Photo Of A Toilet

meowchawpnom

Can anyone post a photo of a typical farang toilet with butt sprayer? Or give me a web link to one? Thanks.

hi Meowchawpnom, A couple of links here for all sorts of Toilet ranges. not sure if you meant a normal toilet with seperate butt spray or a Bidet type. Either way there is a vast choice here.

http://www.bathroomheaven.com/bh_buyonline/full#2193

http://www.bidetworld.biz/?CampaignId=321

Mr BoJ

You had that public toilet pic to hand quick Totster, a secret hobby or yours? :D

It was a pic I had used in one of the previous "bum gun" threads... :D

totster :D

You just never know when a toilet pic is going to be needed at short notice. :D

Especially during the first week back in LOS... :o:D

Here you are then.....

BIA.jpg

totster  :o

I need some delicate advice:

When I'm in LOS I crap either in the hotel, or in our house up country.

Now the facilities on the farm are very primitive - read hole in the ground - but the shower and other cleaning facilities with towels are close by, so getting clean has never been a problem.

On the few occasions I have been forced to use a toilet with but-pump as illustrated above, I am always confronted with the same problem: how in the h£ll do you get yourself dry, so you can slink back to that seat in the restaurant without looking as though you have just pissed your pants?

Can anyone post a photo of a typical farang toilet with butt sprayer? Or give me a web link to one? Thanks.

hi Meowchawpnom, A couple of links here for all sorts of Toilet ranges. not sure if you meant a normal toilet with seperate butt spray or a Bidet type. Either way there is a vast choice here.

http://www.bathroomheaven.com/bh_buyonline/full#2193

http://www.bidetworld.biz/?CampaignId=321

Mr BoJ

Mr. BoJ,

Yes, I mean a typical hotel room toilet with separate butt sprayer mounted in its bracket.

Your first link doesn't have any like that.

Your second link, bidetworld, just shows the butt sprayer. Can't believe they are charging over 20 pounds for something you can get in Big C for 50 baht!

Here you are then.....

BIA.jpg

totster  :o

I need some delicate advice:

When I'm in LOS I crap either in the hotel, or in our house up country.

Now the facilities on the farm are very primitive - read hole in the ground - but the shower and other cleaning facilities with towels are close by, so getting clean has never been a problem.

On the few occasions I have been forced to use a toilet with but-pump as illustrated above, I am always confronted with the same problem: how in the h£ll do you get yourself dry, so you can slink back to that seat in the restaurant without looking as though you have just pissed your pants?

You clean your behind with your left hand and you use the but-pump to clean your hand. Simple really.

Here you are then.....

BIA.jpg

totster  :D

Totster, not bad, but not quite what I had in mind. You're shooting down on it from way above. Can you squat a bit and shoot that thing at a less steep angle, more like a catalog photo? Oh, and leave the lid open, if you don't mind.

I'll next be in LOS in October, I'll gladly do it then.... :o

Some toilets may have paper as well as the butt gun, but in the absence of paper you just have to drip dry... as the Thais do... :D

totster :o

If in a restaurant and you feel the need to have a dump, but, are not sure if bog roll will be supplied; start surreptitiosly taking a few of those ubiquitous pink napkins and hiding them in your pocket. You'll need a few, as they are very thin.

If in a restaurant and you feel the need to have a dump, but, are not sure if bog roll will be supplied; start surreptitiosly taking a few of those ubiquitous pink napkins and hiding them in your pocket. You'll need a few, as they are very thin.

My wife forgoes the surreptitiousness and just grabs them and runs!!!!!

In a pinch you can dry w/ one of your socks if wearing any.

If you DO have to use a sock, remember, pat gently, don't wipe.

Does this solve the conundrum as to why many farang wear socks with sandles?

Just in case they need to take a crap.

Doesn't really change my opinion of these poor souls.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

hey u stole my sock thing: the guys here use socks when in the fields and no access to washing water (just drinking jerry cans).... every thai guy here has unmatching socks due to this habit (which i never knew just thought was bad fashion or stinginess in buying socks til someone told me the secret) wrote about that in last 'bum gun' thread..... :o

In a pinch you can dry w/ one of your socks if wearing any.

If you DO have to use a sock, remember, pat gently, don't wipe.

Does this solve the conundrum as to why many farang wear socks with sandles?

Just in case they need to take a crap.

Doesn't really change my opinion of these poor souls.

What a shallow life I live!

:o

Totster, not bad, but not quite what I had in mind. You're shooting down on it from way above. Can you squat a bit and shoot that thing at a less steep angle, more like a catalog photo? Oh, and leave the lid open, if you don't mind.

I can now imagine Totster's photo shoot from within a toilet cubicle somewhere.

"Yeah Baby! That's it..CLICK....lift your seat a little higher..CLICK...That's it Baby, Yeah!......CLICK........C'mon, work with me Baby.......CLICK.............Now show me passion......Great!....CLICK.......Now give me a nice big flush....CLICK...."

:o