Thaivisa "association" With The Nation

"George" ... whoever you are ... I, like so many others, have been relying on your 'tweets' and the "Live Situation - Day xxx" threads to tell us what is happening - and it continues to be invaluable.

However ... although the 'reporting thread' is supposed to be a 'closed shop' there is still so much CR@P that is being allowed through - opinions by tweeters, etc.

It is not the 'voice' that it once was - please cut out the cr@p.

I guess also that your presence on the internet is in some way tied in heavily to The Nation - for gawds sake please find a way to ditch them ... they cannot string one clear sentence together in a report. Guess they all got taught English by guys who only used the 'teaching thing' as an excuse to stay in Thailand.

In these times when concise reporting is required ThaiVisa is starting to lag slightly behind the cartoon channels.

Your 'tweet' is OK, but the ThaiVisa side of the op is degrading badly.

Just my view.

Regards,

Kevin Bowden

wow.... niveknedwob

pls lower your loaded M69 .... :D

george is our friend....

besides, i'll tell you a top secret, only if you would never ever tell another living soul.... agree?

it is rumored that.... georgy boy.... unreputedly.... is the sole proprietor of :):D

Agreed

the leeway shown myself and other humourous posters in lighter topics is the very tolerance that LOs needs

Keep up good work George and if you leave and many will runt offshore for us poor sods stuck here for family reasons