Siam Commercial Bank Beach Rd Pattaya

bangkokrick

Hi Guys,

I am working outside Thailand at the moment and need to urgently send some money back. Does anyone know the address and maybe the swift code for the Siam commercial bank on Beach road in Pattaya. It's the branch nearly opposite the information box on Beach Road. I cant find anything concrete on the Internet

Any help constructive will be appreciated.

Cheers, Rick

GO to SCB Web site.

In contact , you have swift code and branch locator.

Hi CNX,

Thanks for the info. I got the swift etc from the web site. I am in China and my Google results came to nothing.

Cheers, Rick

Don't use the street address for your branch. All International wires MUST go through the main office in Bangkok

Use:

Siam Commercial Bank

9 Ratchadapisek Road, Lad Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900

Thailand

Swiftcode: SICOTHBK

As long as you indicate your SCB account number it will get to your account in Pattaya, if the amount is over $20,000 US you should provide a number where you can be reached to approve the conversion date

Don't use the street address for your branch. All International wires MUST go through the main office in Bangkok

Use:

Siam Commercial Bank

9 Ratchadapisek Road, Lad Yao, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900

Thailand

Swiftcode: SICOTHBK

As long as you indicate your SCB account number it will get to your account in Pattaya, if the amount is over $20,000 US you should provide a number where you can be reached to approve the conversion date

Thank you for the information Langsuan man. Its much less than 20K, so OK. I would like to thanks everyone for their help today.

Cheers, Rick