Anyone Try The New 4mb Cable Tv And Internet For 690 Baht

steelepulse

I'm getting a consistent 2 mb on a CAT, TT&T, Hinet ( try getting customer service with 3 different fingers in the pie) but I was looking for feedback from anyone that has signed up for the (supposed) 4 mb cable package. How's the reliability and how's the speed on this?

Thanks. I should have suspected something when I see "it's here now" and "order now" etc. yet I hadn't heard of anyone having it.

hi steele , i had it installed last week in my new house which i am yet to move into , actually i planned ahead thinking it would take a month , i went to KPP in rawai and checked their own computers which are on 4m and was impressed so i agreed to the 10m package incl cable for 1250 per month , they checked my street that day and said yes have the necessary infrastructure and installed three days later , works well much quicker than the old setup .... wireless good for 80m and incl 3 tv points ... tried on my laptop all good is all i can say.....

CdM

Thanks cdmtcdm. What is KPP and where is their office in Rawai? Is that 10 meg for int'l speeds or just domestic?

hey steele , KPP is just past jimmys drift inn heading towards Visit rd on rhs , fairly new building also says rawai cable tv ..... to be honest i cannot tell difference with the speed on either it may be fractionally slower on intl but not noticeable ..... call me if you need direction 0852448755

cheers CdM

Thanks cdmtcdm. What is KPP and where is their office in Rawai? Is that 10 meg for int'l speeds or just domestic?

Rawai Cable where I went in to talk to them about this is near The Islander Restaurant, if on the road from Nai Hairn Beach before the Islander.

They don't have the cables set up everywhere yet, they told me my soi (Nanachat) would have service in the latter part of June.

Quoted 2000thb deposit for the box, 690 a month for cable TV and internet. Sounds like a bargain to me !