Buying A New Mattress

wonder6281

I'm in search of a decent mattress next month when I arrive. I want something more comfortable than what my pregnant lady is currently sleeping. Don't know how she puts up with it. Heard a bit about latex, pillow tops etc. Not sure what is more suited in Thailand. At home in Oz I have a pillowtop and happy with it. Want to buy something, have it delivered and sleep on it the first night I'm there. Really looking for a good retailer. My house is in Khao Talo. Any advice appreciated.

Believe it or not, SB Furniture on the Suk have a reasonable selection out the back.
go to index on sukumvit,,should get a good decent spring mattress for around 7,000.

We got ours out of SB Furniture as well but as they are very close together it's probably best to have a little lie down in both shops

go to index on sukumvit,,should get a good decent spring mattress for around 7,000.

I agree go to index. A decent western mattress will run about 30,000baht not 7,000 with a full set of decent linens....

Are Tempurpedic or Posturepedic mattresses sold in Thailand?

Hi I bought my Tempur king size matterass at SB Designs in Phuket. Matterass and delivery cost 140,000.00 Baht and I got two large Tempur pillows in the deal as well. I will not sleep on anything less. So yes they are sold here.