Adsl Banglaphu

skoperism

Hi There

First of all im thinking of moving to bangkok for a while. I am wanting to stay in a apartment in banglaphu. Well i will be wanting to get fast internet there. What problems will i face trying to get adsl in a small stuido apartment around banglamphu? Thanks

Hi There

First of all im thinking of moving to bangkok for a while. I am wanting to stay in a apartment in banglaphu. Well i will be wanting to get fast internet there. What problems will i face trying to get adsl in a small stuido apartment around banglamphu? Thanks

Maybe you already have got the info you need from girlx, if not maybe you will find some of the following useful:

The major problem used to be that the studio apartments often did not have direct lines but all calls were routed through a telephone exchange. Up until recently, the owners of these apartment buildings were also reluctant to allow direct lines, as they then could not profit from your phone calls. They would offer Internet in a cafe type deal on the ground floor instead.

My hunch is that by now, and given the sharp drop in ADSL prices lately, a few apartment buildings will have invested in high-speed internet solutions, as it is a good selling point. But I am not sure.

Good luck.