Surin Province

Samuian

The Tong Tharin hotel isn't to bad not luxury, but the rooms are clean, air conditioned, and the price is 740 baht a night including a thai breakfast.Plenty of half decent places to eat, if you prefer western food try the starbeam american bar, or the farang connection (not sure how good it is since the boss passed away), and as for nightlife you could be pleasantly surprised, lots of good thai bars, and a few half and half karaoke and go go bars, and then there is the speed disco if that is what you are looking for. I go to surin every couple of weeks for a night out and always enjoy myself.

Good advice by HY2oo2. I'd add that the Majestic is newer and nicer. Hotel has pool and inc breakfast, Majestic Twin are new apartments very near to SoiKola (Entertainment street). Tawan Deang is also great fun. There are a couple of 'soapies' in town, if that swings your boat and countless good Thai restaurants. Out by the big reservoir(Hauy Senning) have a couple of very nice fish restaurants.

Tell us what you want and we might be able to point you in the right direction??

The Tong Tharin hotel isn't to bad not luxury, but the rooms are clean, air conditioned, and the price is 740 baht a night including a thai breakfast.Plenty of half decent places to eat, if you prefer western food try the starbeam american bar, or the farang connection (not sure how good it is since the boss passed away), and as for nightlife you could be pleasantly surprised, lots of good thai bars, and a few half and half karaoke and go go bars, and then there is the speed disco if that is what you are looking for. I go to surin every couple of weeks for a night out and always enjoy myself.

Also have the Sportsmans bar and restaurant opposite the Farang Connection. Nice meals and good customer service. And very good wifi signal.

Owner has now leased the shop next door and renovations will commence soon. Good place to check out.

Also don"t forget Norbis bar/restaurant in Soi kola. Nice German beer and food.

I could mention the Oasis but oops I have run out of time. What a shame. It is located close to Sportsman bar by the way. Owner is quite a character :)

Good advice by HY2oo2. I'd add that the Majestic is newer and nicer. Hotel has pool and inc breakfast, Majestic Twin are new apartments very near to SoiKola (Entertainment street). Tawan Deang is also great fun. There are a couple of 'soapies' in town, if that swings your boat and countless good Thai restaurants. Out by the big reservoir(Hauy Senning) have a couple of very nice fish restaurants.

Tell us what you want and we might be able to point you in the right direction??

A COUPLE of soapies ?

Did I miss one Dave ?

A COUPLE of soapies ?

Did I miss one Dave ?

Probably the M&M behind Memorial Hotel, Ray. Its cheaper than Rose Queen, but good. They also have a Shing-a-Shong bar that I hear is good too.