Order Restored In Bangkok And Provinces: PM Abhisit

webfact

What has he been doing since he seized power?

Seized power? Yet another that needs to engage the grey matter before engaging fingers.

It must be marvellous to be always correct,cyd, the Thais should make you PM then there would be no need for elections,"oh sorry" i

forgot, the Thais prefare to use the army to gain power.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Thailand you don't "seize power". You let someone else do it for you and then declare that you've been democratically elected.

Now, to the music of Frank Sinatra's "My Way", let's all sing..

I did it the Thaaaaaaaaai waaaaaay...

I don't think there can be reconciliation or peace unless Abhisit and Suthep resign from there current positions.

Too much blood has been spilled, Thais do not forgive and forget.

One day the responsible persons will be punished.

In Argentina 82 year old general Reynaldo Bignone was recently sentenced to 25 years in prison for crimes against humanity he ordered some 30 years ago.

A lot of western countries not only sue child abuses committed in foreign countries, but also human rights violations committed in foreign countries.

Several people responsible for the genocide in Rwanda were arrested, convicted and imprisoned in Belgium.

Seized power? Yet another that needs to engage the grey matter before engaging fingers.

It must be marvellous to be always correct,cyd, the Thais should make you PM then there would be no need for elections,"oh sorry" i

:D :D :D :D :D:)

Giving more free education to monkeys who not care to be sent to school by there braindead parents from CM-CR etc

The rest of the time he has been defending the country from low-life crap as that you are.

that's for a lot of us enough for now, he has brought more good to uor country as any red-scum will ever do or have done.

What did you bring, violence and destruction, well done moron

What did you bring, Their is no need for uneducated abuse that incites violence.

Who's money paid for the yellow? Why is it so hard to accept that Thai's have a sincere desire for a true republic, economic and educational opportunity and freedom which they don't have under the current junta.

Would you care to explain how you think the Thai Republic will be born? Careful now. :)

In Europe there are still a number of monarchies (UK, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, Liechtenstein, Monaco), but also republics that were kingdoms (Italy, Greece) or empires (Austria, Germany) before.

I don't think there can be reconciliation or peace unless Abhisit and Suthep resign from there current positions.

Too much blood has been spilled, Thais do not forgive and forget.

One day the responsible persons will be punished.

In Argentina 82 year old general Reynaldo Bignone was recently sentenced to 25 years in prison for crimes against humanity he ordered some 30 years ago.

A lot of western countries not only sue child abuses committed in foreign countries, but also human rights violations committed in foreign countries.

Several people responsible for the genocide in Rwanda were arrested, convicted and imprisoned in Belgium.

Yes I look forward to the day thast faicist Thaksin goes down for offing 2500 innocnet people. Guess Abhisit shoudl also be investigated for his comparatively minor infringements of human rights. Still wopuld love to see neo nazi Thaksin hauled up for all the deaths he visite don innocent people

Every single Thai I know supports this man - I hope in the weeks and months ahead, he shows everyone a path towards peace, reconciliation and unity.

and MOST of the Thai I know despise him.

Lets just say 50:50.

You are both right.

Every single Thai I know supports this man - I hope in the weeks and months ahead, he shows everyone a path towards peace, reconciliation and unity.

Same here and yes I hope he does.

I know a lot of Thai people who don't support this man and never will.

He has to step down.

At least he gets his own THREE LETTER name right. Keep trying son, you'll get there.

Giving more free education to monkeys who not care to be sent to school by there braindead parents from CM-CR etc

The rest of the time he has been defending the country from low-life crap as that you are.

that's for a lot of us enough for now, he has brought more good to uor country as any red-scum will ever do or have done.

What did you bring, violence and destruction, well done moron

What did you bring, Their is no need for uneducated abuse that incites violence.

I read it and found it mildy abusive, but oddly enough I didn't feel like rushing out with a bottle of petrol and buring down a huge shoping mall. Maybe there's something wrong with me.

I don't know what you are drinking but it must be strong. I have not met 1 Thai who supports this man, I have been to Udon, Korat, Khon Kaen and Non Kai in the last 12 months and have not met this SINGLE Thai you talk about. I can say I've met hundreds and not met a supporter of the present government. Maybe this 1 you met was hiding. :)

You must have been on tour with the red terrorist group.

I don't know what you are drinking but it must be strong. I have not met 1 Thai who supports this man, I have been to Udon, Korat, Khon Kaen and Non Kai in the last 12 months and have not met this SINGLE Thai you talk about. I can say I've met hundreds and not met a supporter of the present government. Maybe this 1 you met was hiding. :)

I doubt you have been where you say you have then. The government have supporters in all those places. Maybe not a majority but certainly a large minority

Really? I don't think any supports the PM's actions at all. The PM's and his yellow followers are not Buddhist at all but are killers of Freedom. If this Junta government stays power they will need to change the name of the country to something other than Thailand because it will not be a free country.

Nice..another newbie uninformed post!

They don't seem to give up. They just change their name, become another newbie and continue with their lies.

Really? I don't think any supports the PM's actions at all. The PM's and his yellow followers are not Buddhist at all but are killers of Freedom. If this Junta government stays power they will need to change the name of the country to something other than Thailand because it will not be a free country.

Nice..another newbie uninformed post!

They don't seem to give up. They just change their name, become another newbie and continue with their lies.

You dont have to agree with whjat the PM did but you would have to be a complete no nothing moron to not know a lot of people supported the operaration. Is amsterdam pumping a bunch of underpaid morons into his PR campaign after al jazeerra humiliated him and his mass murdering client?

You guys can debate all day long without any results. Only when the next election happens, we'll really see how much of Thailand is red, yellow or poop brown.

You may have a long time to wait especially now Chavalit many chins and his ballot box stuffing boys have run away. The next election wont happen until the current lot are sure they will win and with Chavalit out of the way it gets easier

Absolute tosh! everyone within a 200m radius of Siam Square supoprts him, up here in Chiang Mai and throughout the North, The Isaan and The dirt poor provinces around Bangkok they are just waiting to see if he holds true on his promised Nov 14 election.....but they don't hold out much hope...because they know he'd lose. The filthy rich are sleeping more comfortably in their beds tonight, but If I were them I would be looking over my shoulder, because if there's no election, I suspect the majority of Thais will regroup and will be back on the streets soon.

Democracy rules!!

Once upon a time there was order in the 1000 year empire. Thats the kind of order Abhisits masters want now. Is that really the life people want to live? Perceived peace - if you behave by rules you have no influence to change?

You mean you get your message across by burning buildings, looting, shooting people, etc...Is that your idea of "influencing change"

Absolute tosh! everyone within a 200m radius of Siam Square supoprts him, up here in Chiang Mai and throughout the North, The Isaan and The dirt poor provinces around Bangkok they are just waiting to see if he holds true on his promised Nov 14 election.....but they don't hold out much hope...because they know he'd lose. The filthy rich are sleeping more comfortably in their beds tonight, but If I were them I would be looking over my shoulder, because if there's no election, I suspect the majority of Thais will regroup and will be back on the streets soon.

Democracy rules!!

Absolute tosh. Most farmers have mpore important things to woirry about than politics such as whether it will rain. And I am talking about northern farmers. There are no dirt poor provinces around BKK by the way. Interesting to see nonsense written by people according to their biases

Edited to add: if you have been around long enough and are trusted enough for peoplke to tell you the truth you will also know a lot of northerners despise any idea of CM domination more than BKK domination

Edited by hammered

Democracy rules!!

I guess you are one of those farangs that get a kick out of anarchy. Try doing that in your own country and lets see if you can still shout Democracy rules....

Democracy rules!!

I guess you are one of those farangs that get a kick out of anarchy. Try doing that in your own country and lets see if you can still shout Democracy rules....

Dont worry he is talking a load of old tosh

Anyone find it funny that the red shirts were only defeated once the rice season started and they all had to go back to their paddies? What will happen when they have harvested the rice and they will no longer have anything to do?

Same here and yes I hope he does.

Same for me, except there was one Thai that did not like Abhisit. He was red brainwashed when I showed him the videos of Tahksin lies. This was not what he heard from the red shirt garbage channel. He had been lied to and he withdrew his red support. I didn't have to say anything to him. And yes, he is from Issaan, like many of my Thai friends. His withdrawal of support came before the red terrorist burning of Thailand.

What the poor need is more education and resources such as the internet access so they can witness the two faced Tahksin and red lies.