Cheap One Way Flights Bkk To Lhr Short Notice

Good afternoon,

My wife is waiting to collect her visa this week, and when she does, we are hoping to travel to the UK as soon as possible. I was wondering if anybody knows any good websites for cheap one way flights or places to book at short notice.

Looking on line its seems that most flights are the same price for one ways as for a return. It seems the LHR is the cheapest place to fly to in the UK and direct flight would be ideal rather than having to change. The best i have seen so far is with Thai for £412 for one way.

If anybody has any ideas it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Got a one way with jet airlines (via Mumbai) a couple of months ago for 15,000 baht.

HL :)

Sorry that should have been jet airways and I just had a look and the cheapest now is 17,000 baht.

HL

Edited by happylarry

kingfisher via India 17000 baht, look at air asia x but from KL to stanstead.

You may want to have a look at the Thai Airways website, they have some Superdeals on at the moment. The link is: http://www.thaiair.com/AIP_SuperDeals/DisplaySpecial

If your only spending a 4-5 days in London, you can get a return for about 17K Baht + tax.

Looks as though the Thai Superdeals page is updated daily, maybe worth a look.

on thaiairways website main page is a link SUPER DEALS which has BKK-LHR return for 17000 Baht, unfortunately no one way...these are for specific dates leaving ( and returning) soon...so check the website once your wife has the visa...there may be something on special.

Next bet would be to check the airasia website....generally cheap flights from BKK-KUL and then can be quite cheap from KUL to stanstead(? not sure if I spelt that right)

Also for anyone interested in the Thai airways superdeals, they have return flights to Sydney and melbourne for 10,700 Baht.....once again, they are specific dates leaving and returning soon, but may be good for someone who needs a quick trip back to oz

cheers,

Bloodcat

rushdentillidie quote The best i have seen so far is with Thai for £412 for one way.

what dates did you get these prices for evevry time i look it comes up at 38,000 bht was looking at takin the super deal and just not using ths return flight but when you add taxes on it comes to 28,000 bht /600 pound

Edited by taninthai

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for a cheap flight from SFO (USA) to BKK. The best I can find for Sept is $1200 EVA airlines. I flew on them coming back and they are great, but China Airlines round trip at that time OCT 18 was $900.

Go to cheap-o-air they have a few for 900dollars but add taxes and it is up to 1200 to 1300.