Digital Camera Engineer In Phuket

RioMist

I have a battery leak in my digital camera and now it won't power up. Does anyone know a good digital camera engineer in Phuket. I'm sure it just needs a good clean and it will work again but it's not a job I want to tackle myself.

Thanks for any help..

use a fine grade brass brush to clean the contacts, see if you can find some non flamable contact cleaner to "rinse" it out

Thanks so much for the advice.. A friend recommended I take it to Amorn in Big C. He recons that they will fix it..but if they can't I will do as you advise... Thanks again

use a fine grade brass brush to clean the contacts, see if you can find some non flamable contact cleaner to "rinse" it out

Thanks so much for the advice.. A friend recommended I take it to Amorn in Big C. He recons that they will fix it..but if they can't I will do as you advise... Thanks again

Just had a call from Amorn. 750 baht to fix camera. Not sure if i'v been ripped off.. I'm sure all it needed was the terminals cleaned. Anyway..have to pay up and be happy! Make sure next time the batteries are taken out after use!