Take A Deep Breath

KhunDave

You get a rerun next year. :D

Their is so much clean oxygen about it;s making me dizzy :)

But hey great views of D Saket and D Sutep at the moment.

I have jut had to edit this as after i spoke i took a look out towards Doi Saket anf could'nt believe it, some ones burning rice fields confirmed with my Binoculars, Got lost you will need to turn towards Doi Sutep and take a look and confirm this, if your about that is.

Edited by tigerbalm

It looks like PM10 in CM is 18.6, excellent - but Phuket is 17.5, even better. On that basis, just curious as to how you justify the title of better than Phuket? Not to split hairs of course, I'm really pleased that the CM air quality has improved so dramtically, all you have to worry about now is the Red Shirts :) (that was in jest of course and intended to be light hearted)

You get a rerun next year. :D

Their is so much clean oxygen about it;s making me dizzy :)

But hey great views of D Saket and D Sutep at the moment.

I have jut had to edit this as after i spoke i took a look out towards Doi Saket anf could'nt believe it, some ones burning rice fields confirmed with my Binoculars, Got lost you will need to turn towards Doi Sutep and take a look and confirm this, if your about that is.

Yea its that time of year again been harvesting the winter rice corp the pass two weeks so now its time to get ready for the summer corp time to burn.. Still no rain but the clouds look promising.