Australian Man Arrested Over Thai Protests

webfact

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How come no comments about the Britt arrested too?

Briton, Australian arrested over Thai unrest

Political clashes in Thailand Foreign 2010-05-25 17:19

BANGKOK, May 25 (AFP) - Two foreigners, a Briton and an Australian, have been arrested in Thailand for joining violent street protests by the anti-government "Red Shirt" movement, officials said Tuesday.

The Australian, Conor David Purcell, 30, and the Briton, Jeff Savage, 49, were arrested and charged for breaching emergency law, an offence which carries up to two years imprisonment, police said.

more: http://www.mysinchew.com/node/39530

How come no comments about the Britt arrested too?

Briton, Australian arrested over Thai unrest

Political clashes in Thailand Foreign 2010-05-25 17:19

BANGKOK, May 25 (AFP) - Two foreigners, a Briton and an Australian, have been arrested in Thailand for joining violent street protests by the anti-government "Red Shirt" movement, officials said Tuesday.

The Australian, Conor David Purcell, 30, and the Briton, Jeff Savage, 49, were arrested and charged for breaching emergency law, an offence which carries up to two years imprisonment, police said.

more: http://www.mysinchew.com/node/39530

Because we have already given him a good kicking in his own thread!

Conor David Purcell on Red Shirt stage

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

What a wan** another know-it-all Australia representing the "western values".

Oh yeah Australia is an egalitarian society.. as long as you are white, narrow minded and a racist.

Australia is the only country to make an international incident over one of their trashy tourists stealing a bar mat.

You are the wank** if you think he is an dicky die Aussie who represents the majority of us.

Australia is very multi-cultural now and we live in harmony with all races.

The bar-mat woman got her night of fame on tv, not the applause from the citizens though.

I notice you have not bothered to fill in your profile details. Are you ashamed of your heritage or something?

Go off and finish your wank*** and refrain from commenting on something you do not understand.

Heard this on the news yesterday, if im not mistaken the news reported that he entered thailand on 4 occasions but there were no records of him ever leaving. And they checked with the australian authorities and found out he was an ex-soldier trained to be a sniper.

Oh yeah Australia is an egalitarian society.. as long as you are white, narrow minded and a racist.

Australia is the only country to make an international incident over one of their trashy tourists stealing a bar mat.

You are the wank** if you think he is an dicky die Aussie who represents the majority of us.

The bar-mat woman got her night of fame on tv, not the applause from the citizens though.

I notice you have not bothered to fill in your profile details. Are you ashamed of your heritage or something?

Go off and finish your wank*** and refrain from commenting on something you do not understand.

Im not bashing on Aussies or anything but I got to take issue with your record on race relations with the recent attacks on Indians in Australia I wouldn't be so quick to claim it as the ideal for racial harmony. Just saying...

Read the bullsh-t coming from his mouth in this interview

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/05/25/2909169.htm

Nah, if you say it's bullshite, then give no reason, the link is just a waste of your time, not mine.

Are you on medication because I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something wrong with your posts they don't make a whole lot of sense unless English is not your native tongue?

Not sure what my user name has to do with anything either btw?

Im not bashing on Aussies or anything but I got to take issue with your record on race relations with the recent attacks on Indians in Australia I wouldn't be so quick to claim it as the ideal for racial harmony. Just saying...

That stuff begins in places like this.

Love your fellow man.

Again I have no idea what SeanMoran is trying to say? "That stuff begins in places like this" Love your fellow man. What? Where? Honestly mate I'm not having a go at you I really don't understand.

Nah, if you say it's bullshite, then give no reason, the link is just a waste of your time, not mine.

Are you on medication because I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something wrong with your posts they don't make a whole lot of sense unless English is not your native tongue?

I am not paid to be your teacher. You have to educate yourself with what little you can afford. Don't expect any free help from me.

Thanks

3 idiots attack an Indian

and the whole country is bad

Thanks

If they were three Indian women, there'd have been an outcry! :)

Ozzieman05 take it easy :D never said the whole country was anything eh and it wasn't just the one time your teens went on an Indian bashing frenzie. It's not perfect in my country either but I don't go around saying Canada is the model for racial harmony.

I am not paid to be your teacher. You have to educate yourself with what little you can afford. Don't expect any free help from me.

What are you teaching me and how do you know what I can afford :) ? Again your post makes no sense and completely out of context???

What are you teaching me and how do you know what I can afford :) ? Again your post makes no sense and completely out of context???

Your level of understanding is not my disorder, <grasshopper> :D

Edited by SeanMoran

Actually, a couple months hosted by Thai prison system would be the ticket. He can fraternize with his Red and black shirt buddies. They'll have all sorts of time to talk revolution, while fiddling around in the floor filings, looking for cockroaches to supplement their watered down cupful of starch, a.k.a. rice.

Your level of understanding is not my disorder.

Remember --- it isn't the caboose that kills you it is the locomotive.

Has anyone else here ever done time in prison?

You learn how to respect the caboose there.

Has anyone else here ever done time in prison?

You learn how to respect the caboose there.

Else? Not quite Master Po then.

Regards

Please consider before you respond to Sean.

He is clearly in troll mode, and even at his best, barely worth anyone's attention.

As for the Irish/Aussie - let him serve his 3 months for immigration infractions, and then boot him out. Preferably to his birth, rather than adopted, country.

Thanks

If they were three Indian women, there'd have been an outcry! :)

In the last case the Indian idiot was found to have attacked and burnt himself in an insurance fraud attempt. The Others were attack by ex Lebonese refugees.