New In Nakhon Sawan

HernanUSA

I drove around the town on the evening of the first day of songkran, I saw many nice pubs with good looking girls seated outside. I for one did think it was quite numerous for a town out in the sticks.

The girls should nt be a worry or hard to find, and you can always dance anytime you have had enuff drinks.

I drove around the town on the evening of the first day of songkran, I saw many nice pubs with good looking girls seated outside. I for one did think it was quite numerous for a town out in the sticks.

The girls should nt be a worry or hard to find, and you can always dance anytime you have had enuff drinks.

I would say around the lake as well. It certaintly looked like Thai-style disco's which I actually enjoy more than a typical fancy foreign style disco. Normally a good house band, and show, plus sexy coyotes (and you can bring your own liquor), but have to by mixers. But haven't been inside one in NS yet, but in 2 weeks time I'll have a look.

Hopefully I'll meet up with some of you lads...

Actually there are at least a couple good discos/clubs in NS plus several karaoke places. Two big places with live bands and shows are D&D at the Peamon Hotel which also has a couple other pubs/clubs and the H20 Club around the lake. There are also lots of nice beer girls that are fun at the restaurants around the lake like Malibu or Bon-Bon.

Have Fun.

Actually there are at least a couple good discos/clubs in NS plus several karaoke places. Two big places with live bands and shows are D&D at the Peamon Hotel which also has a couple other pubs/clubs and the H20 Club around the lake. There are also lots of nice beer girls that are fun at the restaurants around the lake like Malibu or Bon-Bon.

Have Fun.

I agree i have found some great places with cheap beer and nice girls around sawan park malibu is good , there is one further up from there on same side on a street corner with a police box opposite that even has a english menu it has a blue sign out the front and a nursery next door and down that side street is some good bbq places.

I try get to a different place every friday to have a beer and a feed if anyone is interested to join me send me a message

My name is Stuart from Australia

Future Cafe... just by the white house. Girls, booze, and good tunes. Expect kareoke until 11 pm. A girl can drive you home in your motorbike. Nice dancers. Be careful...too many girls coming over to drink. ....not Bangkok, but like Bangkok.

• 2 months later...

Just be careful, it not what you guys think of girl in NS. You may get into trouble with their local as they have small community which are very neated and unity. I have seen their reenforcement to hammer a guy in minutes with many bikers. You offend them, you are in trouble. So why take the risk? For lady, I still prefer pattaya, phuket, Koh samui to be safe than sorry. Btw, NS is a boring town really.

At least it's better than Kamphaeng Phet or Uthai Thani or......actually can't talk about that many more but I'm sure it's better than them (maybe). :)

K.P.Phet has over 15 disco's + load's of bar's/pub's you just have to know where they are. Must agree though N/S is the pit's mile's of traffic and over the top price's for where it is. I lived In K.P.Phet for over 2 year's. Edited by fredob43