Internet At The Appartment

lifedrainer

I've recently moved to a place where they offer me an internet connection for 400 baht per month.

The problem is that I only have a desktop at the moment and I don't like wireless (they ask me to buy a wireless card).

They say it's from True and the speed is 4MB. I wish I could connect myself with a cable cauz' I like to download... and sometimes play shooter games.

The woman in charge of the place says that we have to use the internet from the appartment ( 599 b per month package?).

There may be 60 in that building...

Is there a way to contact Truemove and get a separate connection without them knowing ? Do they need a different phone number ? Does a technician need to be physically present to activate the connection ?

Should I try to talk to the owner in person ?

Do you have a Telephone socket located anywhere within the apartment ??

most apartments have a phone line charged at 5 minute intervals, 2 choices cut your losses and rent a house and get internet installed the othe buy an iPhone from the true shop about 25000 baht charge is 500-600 baht a month with a limited amount of calls but free Internet if you are In Bkk Phuket pattaya Chiang Mai they have 3g which is super fast and you have you iphone which is also a modem when plugged into you computer

Edited by shadiadi

I have a telephone socket in my room... you think I could get access by contacting True without the owner approval ?

charged at 5 minute intervals= you mean they will charge me money ?

I don't have the iphone but I do have the BB 9700, I think it can be used as a modem too but I'm worried about the download speed and the ping of the connection...

I am in Romklao, ramkamheng 166...