90 Day Reporting And Leaving

Heres a question for you guys,

I need to do my 90 day reporting on July 15th.

I am also going out of the country on July 22nd (I will need to get a re-entry permit in july...will this count as a 90 day report.)

It seems crazy to do both on the same day.

Thanks

Trying to understand you. If you have a 90 days visa, you get out of the country before the 90 days expire. Why do you need to report? If you leave after 90 days (22nd as you said), you have committed an offence and will get into trouble at the airport immigration. The 90 days reporting is for those you have 1 year visa and not exiting the country excess of 90 days. Unless I am wrong, think you better clarify.

Sorry, I should of gone into more detail.

I need to do my 90 day reporting on July 15th. (this usually takes a few hours)

I am also going out of the country on July 22nd, i have a work permit, Imm B Visa so I need to get a re-entry visa as I dont have a multi entry visa.(I will need to get a re-entry permit in july, which will also take a few hours)

The reason I said it's crazy is that it's so far out of Bangkok (and if busy may take 2 trips) and I wondered whether not doing the 90 day reporting as I am leaving the country briefly 7 days after the reporting date.

thanks

I am also going out of the country on July 22nd, i have a work permit, Imm B Visa so I need to get a re-entry visa as I dont have a multi entry visa.(I will need to get a re-entry permit in july, which will also take a few hours)

The reason I said it's crazy is that it's so far out of Bangkok (and if busy may take 2 trips) and I wondered whether not doing the 90 day reporting as I am leaving the country briefly 7 days after the reporting date.

thanks

You need to do the 90 day reporting, as you will be longer then 90 days in Thailand since your last report.

You do have a window of 7 days past the 90 days to do the actual report, but if you stay in Thailand past that 90 days mark (not 90 days + 7) you do need to do the report.

As you also can do the 90 day report 7 days before the 90 day mark, means you can get your re-entry and do your 90 day report at the same time, somewhere between 9th and the 15th of July!

The reason I said it's crazy is that it's so far out of Bangkok (and if busy may take 2 trips)

If you live in Pattaya as you indicate (From: Pattaya) you should be doing this at Jomtien. Where did you obtain your extension of stay? Should be done at that location.

thanks

Where will you get the Re-entry permit from? Swampy does not issue them, so you will have to go to the local immigration office, so kill two birds with one stone, do the 90 day reporting and get a re-entry permit at the same time.