Visas On Arrival?

Hi guys,

I am helping to organise an international/local conference here in Thailand, and number of my delegates are coming from overseas.

I can handle most visa enquiries from some of the delegates , but I'm not sure about Indian and Jordanian passport holders.

Can someone provide advice on, or direct me to an up-to -date source of information regarding which nationalities are able to obtain a Thai Visa (tourist) on arrival and which , if any, need to apply for a tourist visa outside of Thailand? In this case, specifically, Indian and Jodanian.

Cheers.

All good stuff ^^^

That said, I would advise that, if possible, they get visas before travelling.

There is always a major scrum at the visa on arrival desk whenever I arrive on a flight from the sub-continent. Anyone who works in India etc. will know that queueing is not a national trait :)

Barky -- While your Indian guest can obtain a Visa on Arrival, your Jordanian guests cannot. They also do not qualify for the 30-day visa exemption. They must obtain a tourist visa in Jordan.

You will want to check both the pages below to determine what your guests will need. If their home countries do not appear on either page, they need to obtain a tourist visa at home.

Visa Exemption countries

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2482.php?id=2490

Visa on Arrival countries

http://www.mfa.go.th/web/2637.php

Our expert Legal Advisors can provide you a more detailed information about visa requirements, work permit and company legal issues.

sunbelt.jpg

www.sunbeltlegaladvisors.com

26th Floor Fortune Town BR, 1 Ratchadapisek Rd, 10400 Bangkok

Tel: 02-642-0213 Fax: 02-641-1995

Follow us on:

facebook.png twitter.png

Hi Barky

Visas on Arrival

are in fact very well organised and scrums are not permitted!!

Queues have always been enforced when I have been with Friends applying for one.

What I would suggest to your guests - to save time

Get and COMPLETE a Form in advance if they can - Form TM.88 (double sided)

Have the Photograph and Bht 1,000 Fee

and The US$ living expenses ready to show.

These will get them in to the Queue QUICKLY

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have 'Visa on arrival' initially for 15 days and then got an extention for a week, I need Visa for another 15 days to stay in Thailand, any expert advise. I'm thinking to go to Mai Sei for re-entry, and hope to get visa on arrival for another 15 days on re-entry. What are the chances of getting visa-on-arrival on re-entry for second time, and also share if there are any experiences of rejection on re-entry.

Thanks in advance

Suresh