Suvarnabhumi To Hua Hin?

jdean

A taxi is almost unavoidable, at least for part of the journey. Get a taxi from the airport to Sai Dai Mai (Southern Bus Terminal) about 400 baht. Then an express bus which runs every hour for 160 baht. Journey to Hua Hin from Sai Dai Mai 3 hours. Whole trip (good traffic conditions) about 5 hours.

P&M

please specify your preferred mode of travel: coach, train, air, rental car or else -

I shall look it up on the internet for you, then

(unless you also had this idea already)

Charter a Helicopter, this is the best way to travel anywhere. It's usually quite expensive. In Thailand it is very expensive compared to other countries I've been to, like Brazil for example where it's much cheaper. Supply and demand I guess. I would say there's low supply and high demand hence the high prices.

Search a bit harder for prior postings on this subject and you will find quite specific details of the bus service from the bus station at Suvarnabhumi to the Southern Bus Terminal - it only takes about 30 minutes I seem to recall. Make sure you get an express bus form the Southern Bus Terminal - the buses are pretty regular (at leats hourly) but some of them are sloooow.

Save the planet Bunple - don't automatically reach for the quickest and most expensive in life :)

Naa.I think you can take a Plane to H H.So since you are at Suvarnabhumi that might be smart :)

Am not sure but there might be a Horse and carriage service,next to the Van and the Buses.

Or they may have pedal bikes with Shimano gear who will make it a good ride :D .

Ohh I think you also can go there on water(boat or canoe) :D