A Cautionary Tale

Steve2UK

IJWT: "Blue Moon" was the theme of my high school prom in Japan, by the way and one of my favorite songs of all time. I was on my way to a retirment on the "Goldcoast" of Australia when I was waylaid by my Thai and its been glorious ever since.

Notwithstanding the foregoing, I agree with you and your approach to matters of the heart. But then again, the cunundrum of such matters is that without risk there, is no reward and opening the heart impwers, those let in. with the ability to tread wtih golf shoes on a very sensitive part of the anatomy, both physical and financial.

Steveuk --- good on you for being decent.

TPE is right ... love requires risk and at least the guy had something going for him when you took the risk!

I still hold with the fact that it's as easy to date an engineer as a bar-boy though. Yours wasn't (a barboy) and that would probably have had me on the same string.

It is worth note that my Thai friends that read this forum do get a huge kick outta guys falling for whores ... (and then often admit with a bit of chagrin that they've done it too)

cheers