A Idle Moment Of Disparity

kayo

Your right Ice... he probably can't dance salsa anyway  :o

Thats okay I carn't either :D

I can pole dance though.... :D

Jeez icey.... we are getting married right NOW!!!

:D:D

So she can dance on your pole...? :D

totster :D

This is a chang powered post just to let you know.

It's only my job on weekends I can give you a free trial if you like Dr Pat :D

I'm drunkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMPOSTER  :D  ...  don't know you  .... you freak clown. what did you do with my Pink Chang?  :D  :D  :o

LOL! It´s me, but you...!!!! As so many women, you loved my elphant for two minutes and as soon as a poof-y little bear hit the screens you changed channel, driving me to depression and despair, and The DARK SIDE.... hence the scary clown... The pink Elephant is on Ice.....

IMPOSTER  :D  ...  don't know you  .... you freak clown. what did you do with my Pink Chang?   :D  :D  :D

Yeah, where you at? :D

No more drunk posts for me guys but the offer is still there, for Khall only :D

Hey, whaddya mean for Khall only!!!???

Tots, I think I´m losing my touch with the ladiiiiieeessss

Bloody women!

Pshh... Ice is for children... Not only will I win you over.. I will positively sweep you off your feet and make you scream for more....

Nobody has yet.... Amateurs...

Yours Cordially,

Don Juan de Maktub`ar

PS: Hi Leezer... Welcome to the Idle moment Gang!

hi kayo! thanks for the welcome. you all make me laugh! i feel as if i have fallen down an alice hole and dropped into a room with a spangly mirrored ceiling orb shooting off psychadelic streams of color against revolving walls. looking for bearings but at the same time, enjoying the spin... :o

leez

xo

hi kayo! thanks for the welcome. you all make me laugh! i feel as if i have fallen down an alice hole and dropped into a room with a spangly mirrored ceiling orb shooting off psychadelic streams of color against revolving walls. looking for bearings but at the same time, enjoying the spin...  :D

leez

xo

Yep.. you've been talking to Kayo alright... :o

hi kayo! thanks for the welcome. you all make me laugh! i feel as if i have fallen down an alice hole and dropped into a room with a spangly mirrored ceiling orb shooting off psychadelic streams of color against revolving walls. looking for bearings but at the same time, enjoying the spin...  :D

leez

xo

Yep.. you've been talking to Kayo alright... :D

Or a week on the turps :o

leez

xo

Hey... wow.. I like the way you said that...! Physchadelic response to a crazy thread... :D

Yep.. you've been talking to Kayo alright... 

totster  :D

:o (I always wanted to be famous... :D )

Don't know if I'll ever get used to that scary clown  Just can't look at it... reminds me of a childhood nightmare.

Where, oh where is my Chang Chompuu? Kayooooooooo....... !!!  :D

Right here darling...

just the way I like it... sometimes... But you should see icey when she straps on her leather.... then it´s listen to the maiden or die....

Like it when I play nasty don't you?

OOOOOOooooooooHHHHHHHhhhhhh YEAH!!!!!!! ( I like the eye, Keeping an ey on things then...) :D:D