A Idle Moment Of Disparity

kayo

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don´t go breaking my hearrt was the song title of an old elton john song way back in the day.

Strange but true, I heard today that a group of my new friends were going to be having a piss up in Phuket, and I felt left out. Happy for them to get together and all, but it was a strange grouping of unknown new friends, whom I´d really have like to get to know a little. A good vibe is shared by all, and well, all I can say is thank you unknown friends, and wellknown strangers, for bringing a smile to this man´s face every day.

Don´t go breaking my hearrt was the song title of an old elton john song way back in the day. 

Strange but true, I heard today that a group of my new friends were going to be having a piss up in Phuket, and I felt left out. Happy for them to get together and all, but it was a strange grouping of unknown new friends, whom I´d really have like to get to know a little. A good vibe is shared by all, and well, all I can say is thank you unknown friends, and wellknown strangers, for bringing a smile to this man´s face every day.

:o Never!!!

what? Who´s an elphant?'?

Google bots today have developed to incorporate Ice Maiden too... These are my ads at the moment:

Quit drinking now

Binge Drinking

TEEN Help drugs/alcohol

Quit Binge drinking