Buy Land For 1 Milion Baht

yes i can sell u some land for 1 million baht. was up for 750 000 baht but if u want to pay a mill. i will b happy to do it. done deal. sorry i am a P taker. i don't rreally have land for sale. but good luck. got 1 rai of paper. sorry

I am assuming you want to buy the land to build a house, therefore have additional investment to your 1M baht? Even if you don't, depending on your status in Thailand, it might be possible to assist you. A friend of mine has a two bedroom town house with everything in it, close the the ring road and not far from Bophut/Fisherman's village. She bought it as a holiday investment, but unfortunately the sheenanigans over the last three years has not realised her the rent she had hoped for due to lack of tourists/expats coming to Samui and had mentioned she might be happy to sell. I live on Samui and if you are interested can shown you the property, as we are managing it and see if is what you would like. telephone PM for phone # and hopefully I can bring two people together for mutual benefit.

i am sure the owner of the happy Elephant would be able to accomadate if its possible. he and his family own a lot of the land around that area, i rented many houses around there and they were all linked to the same family. they showed me lots of differnt places they wanted to sell, from beach front land to land up in the hills.