UK Application Content

i'm preparing folders for my wife's visa so everything is in order of folder sections, finance, call records ect.

just a quick question to ask about the wording, should i word it like she has prepared it herself, (these are photo's of my husband and i in chiang mai), or like we have prepared it together (these are photo's of us together in chiang mai).

is it critical to show she has prepared it alone?

thanks in advance.

steve

Obviously the ECO will know you have had some input to the application and it has been prepared together.

I have always left the ECO in no doubt by stating in my sponsors letters that as a couple we have clearly collated the evidence together.

Obviously the ECO will know you have had some input to the application and it has been prepared together.

I have always left the ECO in no doubt by stating in my sponsors letters that as a couple we have clearly collated the evidence together.

thanks for your replys; i stated it like that in the 6 month visitor visa with no problems, maybe i'm being too carefull with it being the residency visa, but better to be safe than sorry.

have a good weekend.

steve

I'm pretty sure there is a box you can tick that says you have prepared it as her personal representative (which I did since that is the truth). You have to say what language you explained the form to her in and I said a combination of both Thai and English.

It has worked for short term visitor visas three times so far for us, so there can't be much sensitivity by UK Border to this issue.