Oa Visa

Sorry to ask that ,seen it somewhere now can't find it. I entered los in November on OA visa due for renewal Nov 2005.Had a trip to Aus back in april & just noticed that it is stamped to April 2006. Does that mean I can go to Aus again before that date & get another 12 months stamp ?

Thank You.

Roo,if you do indeed have a multi OA,and it doesnt expire (printed as "must be utilized by"date on my OA,365 days from date of issue) you should be good for another 365 days if your OA doesnt expire till Nov. 05. Any 365 day "admitted until "date that comes after your visa expiry date must be protected by getting a rentry permit 1st(see Shotover's thread on this issue) Hope this helps,the harpman

Roo,if you do indeed have a multi OA,and it doesnt expire (printed as "must be utilized by"date on my OA,365 days from date of issue) you should be good for another 365 days if your OA doesnt expire till Nov. 05. Any 365 day "admitted until "date that comes after your visa expiry date must be protected by getting a rentry permit 1st(see Shotover's thread on this issue) Hope this helps,the harpman

Above is absolutely correct.

BTW Roo, I like your avatar. :o