Title Transfer

Does anyone have a copy of the form required to transfer ownership of a motorcycle and or where I can get one? I got the bike from a friend in Koh Samui and want to transfer ownership from his girlfriend to me. The bike is still registered in Bangkok but hasn't been updated for the last 5-6 years. I know I have to pay penalties but thats not a big concern. I just need to get the papers signed. I have the "greenbook" already and the plates. Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Kringle

Does anyone have a copy of the form required to transfer ownership of a motorcycle and or where I can get one? I got the bike from a friend in Koh Samui and want to transfer ownership from his girlfriend to me. The bike is still registered in Bangkok but hasn't been updated for the last 5-6 years. I know I have to pay penalties but thats not a big concern. I just need to get the papers signed. I have the "greenbook" already and the plates. Thanks for any help.

Cheers,

Kringle

Kringle,

Here is a link to the form recommend by Bangkok Biker's on their site...

http://www.geocities.com/bkkriders/documents/transfer.png

It worked for me up here in Issan when I transfered my bike from my girls name into mine...

Pianoman

Another alternative is to go to any branch of The Viriyah Insurance company (they are everywhere) and they can do it all for you, including backdating all your road tax, and registering the vehicle in your name.

They just did my car for me.