How To Find Best Price On Jet Airways Flight?

Kadafi

London-Bangkok return i paid 440GBP but booking Bangkok-London return cheapest i can find is 32,000 baht return which is 675GBP.

Can anyone find cheaper? flying out from bangkok on 10th June and return date of 5th December....

Thanks

The flights are still the same price as last year and the year before its just the brittish pound isnt the same to the baht as you all know, thats why they seem more expensive but only but only if you are using pound not baht

I paid 33,000 for a flight in July with Jet. Seemed pretty good to me. Flights BKK - LON rtn always seem to be more expensive than LON - BKK rtn.

Have you spoken to anyone who has flown with Jet? All I hear are complaints, mainly about the staff in Mumbai airport. The airline is OK but the thieving and scams in Mumbai airport spoil it.

Don't carry more money than absolutely necessary, no alcohol, no expensive clothes.

I paid 33,000 for a flight in July with Jet. Seemed pretty good to me. Flights BKK - LON rtn always seem to be more expensive than LON - BKK rtn.

Have you spoken to anyone who has flown with Jet? All I hear are complaints, mainly about the staff in Mumbai airport. The airline is OK but the thieving and scams in Mumbai airport spoil it.

Don't carry more money than absolutely necessary, no alcohol, no expensive clothes.

Have a mate who flies with them often and speaks quite highly, although he did mention that the switch over at Mumbai was a bit of a hassle. Something about male and female passengers being divided up and rather over-zealous security staff. On the up-side it's a very short stop-over - get off and straight back on again almost - the on-board curries are supposed to be good and they've given me 28kg baggage allowance, compared to 20kg last time i flew with Qatar. Oh, and yes, something about them having neat little fold out nets that you can use to rest and support your legs in.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and will do as you say regarding the money, alcohol and clothes.

I fly Jet frequently to and from Mumbai and find them one of the best there is in all ways. Staff have always gone out of their way to be polite and Mumbai airport is now easy to pass through and I have never seen any incidence of hassle within it at all.

• 3 months later...