Chicken

SeanPhuket

The only thing I can put it down to is supply and demand.I use about 30-40 kgs of chicken a week.I priced the product I make on chicken being 70-75 bht a kg the middle of last year.Then as the season got busier it climbed to 120-130 bht kg.Now it is dropping back to the 80-85 bht mark.Hopefully will be back down to 75 soon.

The only thing I can put it down to is supply and demand.I use about 30-40 kgs of chicken a week.I priced the product I make on chicken being 70-75 bht a kg the middle of last year.Then as the season got busier it climbed to 120-130 bht kg.Now it is dropping back to the 80-85 bht mark.Hopefully will be back down to 75 soon.

Where do you buy your chicken? Especially in that quantity... My GF goes to the local open air markets and the price per kilo doesn't seem to change that much. Tesco's chicken doesn't seem as fresh as the local markets offer. But I really haven''t payed that much attention. I usually buy breast meat, for stir fry or chicken sandwich's and burgers. I'm not making a product, just dinner...