Still Not Working Ok

Thomas_Merton

Could you please give some links that are not good?

Really valuable info for us!

TIA!

I couldn't reply before.

Let's see if it works now.

It appears my replies are posting now. The replies from before have also been posted, so the database error I saw must have been residue from the cache.

Thanks again for the hard work.

We who use the Forum are lucky in that this service is something we receive for free, in times like this it is very easy to forget, there are those who give their time for little reward in order to maintain this service.

We also know there are those who have invested more than time, also real cash in this project, plus our sponsors, without whom we would have a very different forum than the high class one we have now.

Having said this, in the time of analysis now that everything is functioning as it should, I trust that service agreements and backup strategies will be given the closest of scrutiny.

It would be a shame if we loose some support should the forum begin to repeat the unreliability of today.

Edited by Thomas_Merton

Thanks for your kind words!

We have daily backups, so worst case scenario would be loss of 24 hours of postings. We will try to improve that as well shortly.

What we experienced today was just a database hang, and nothing serious. Mai mee bpan haa!