Need Painting In Chiang Mai?

nycjohn

With all the horror stories I’ve seen here regarding painters, I’m happy to report a very positive experience with a group called NewLook IPD (Interior Paint & Design) here in Chiang Mai. They not only arrived on time, worked full days and carefully protected things like my wall to wall carpeting but they also thoroughly cleaned up after themselves! The result was a perfect makeover - one I’d recommend to anyone who appreciates attention to detail with virtually no headaches. ‘Worth every satang!

With all the horror stories I've seen here regarding painters, I'm happy to report a very positive experience with a group called NewLook IPD (Interior Paint & Design) here in Chiang Mai. They not only arrived on time, worked full days and carefully protected things like my wall to wall carpeting but they also thoroughly cleaned up after themselves! The result was a perfect makeover - one I'd recommend to anyone who appreciates attention to detail with virtually no headaches. 'Worth every satang!

Yes please contact me too, with the contact details if possible.

• 3 weeks later...