Theft Of Laptop Will Not Affect Thai Democrat Dissolution Case

webfact

EC: Theft of Laptop Will Not Affect Democrat Dissolution Case

BANGKOK: -- The chairman of Thailand's Election Commission maintains that the theft of a laptop belonging to an EC investigative staff member will not affect the deliberation of the Democrat Party dissolution case.

An EC staff member's car was recently broken into, but the only item that went missing was a laptop computer which contained the details of the case.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-06-07

footer_n.gif

BANGKOK: -- The chairman of Thailand's Election Commission maintains that the theft of a laptop belonging to an EC investigative staff member will not affect the deliberation of the Democrat Party dissolution case.

An EC staff member's car was recently broken into, but the only item that went missing was a laptop computer which contained the details of the case.

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

I smell a RAT....

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

I smell a RAT....

The question is:

Who need the information? Most likely Democrats.

Who stole the information? Most likely Democrats.

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

I smell a RAT....

The question is:

Unlikely only ONE copy of the investigation exists, that's why no delay because of theft expected. The democrats are the accused party so have lots of details (some even provided by them :) ). So there may be some others who are also interested in knowing details on the case, I for one.

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

I smell a RAT....

The question is:

If the democrats are not guilty and their opponents want to make it look like they are

The question is:

Who would do this, Most likely the Red shirt followers

Who stole the information? Most likely the Red shirt followers

As you can see there is always 2 side to every story

I may say the glass is half empty

but it is also true it is half full

tanlogo.jpg

footer_n.gif

I smell a RAT....

The question is:

If the democrats are not guilty and their opponents want to make it look like they are

The question is:

Can you also explain WHY the red followers would do something like that?Just suppose that there was only one copy then the dissolution of the democrats,something the reds are hoping for,would not happen.At least not in the near term.

The question is:

The question is:

Can you also explain WHY the red followers would do something like that?Just suppose that there was only one copy then the dissolution of the democrats,something the reds are hoping for,would not happen.At least not in the near term.

Your question make out the red shirts are a bunch of idiots, when their leader is one of the smartest men in this battle

There has been a constant attempt in the last 2 months to make the governement look bad from day 1 to day end

Blaming the governement for every thing that has happen

It would not be an unknown plan of brains to steal a lap top so the suspicion falls on the Government

As we can not tell the future a second set of documents may just turn up in the next day or so

1) I am not saying this is the truth

Just saying there are 2 sides to every story

and the people who want to spread lies always use the fact

you can fool people with simple lies if you say them enough time

Most likely the computer was not manufactured with the democrat dissolution case embedded in it.

They should just buy another computer at Panthip plaza and put back all the evidence back into it. Case solved.

EC well-prepared for next general election

BANGKOK, 7 June 2010 (NNT) – The Election Commission (EC) has pledged to continue performing its duty with great determination while confirming readiness for the next general election likely to be held in the near future.

EC Chairman Apichart Sukhagganond and EC Secretary General Suthiphon Thaweechaikarn today participated in a blood donation activity arranged to mark the 12th anniversary of the commission’s founding.

On this occasion, Mr Apichart commented on the next general election that the EC had been fully prepared, insisting that all EC officials would perform their duties to the best of their ability. He also hoped that the public would understand the role of the commission.

nntlogo.jpg

-- NNT 7 June 2010 footer_n.gif

EC well-prepared for next general election : National News Bureau of Thailand