Best Indian Restaurants That Will Deliver..

driedshrimp

I often have food delivered from Mrs Balbirs which is an excellent Indian Restaurant - I have it delivered by ChefsXP which are at ChefsXP.com - NO mark-up food delivery - I don't believe they deliver directly which doesn't matter as the delivery service is good anyway.

It takes an hour after ordering online but you should bear in mind that Mrs Balbirs is closed on monday nights, I found this out when I turned up at the restaurant hoping for a gret curry only to find the place closed. The regular chicken curry is very good and I do recommend the 'Chicken Tikka Starter' which is very good although a little pricy at 300 Bt, it's more expensive than a chicken curry but is so nice I just have to have one each time I order from there.

It's a nice restaurant as well - on Sukhumvit Soi 11/1, right side of the road just a hundred feet or so from Sukhumvit. A good meal with appetiser and naan bread will cost you nearly 1000 Bt. It's as good as or better than any Indian food I've ever had in the UK.