Bank Of Ayudhya 150Bht Charges For Withdrawal On Uk Debit Card

driedshrimp

hi, i have been in thailand for a few months, i always use the bank of ayudhya atms as they have never before put the usual 150bht charge on me withdrawing my money from my nationwide uk debit card,

however yesterday that all changed, so like all other atms i have come across i now have to pay a 150bht per transaction fee with them, does anyone know why this has suddenly happened or know of other thai bank atms that wont put the 150bht fee on each time i withdraw my money..

thanks in advance

hi, i have been in thailand for a few months, i always use the bank of ayudhya atms as they have never before put the usual 150bht charge on me withdrawing my money from my nationwide uk debit card,

however yesterday that all changed, so like all other atms i have come across i now have to pay a 150bht per transaction fee with them, does anyone know why this has suddenly happened or know of other thai bank atms that wont put the 150bht fee on each time i withdraw my money..

thanks in advance

Every other bank does, so they joined the club! Banks made a mess of things, so now we get to pay more. They don't pay us much of anything in the way of interest, but charge us for everything they can!