Shane Warne Sex Shame....again !

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

][. Your sounding like awhingeing pommy immigrant :o

Come off it Ozzie. Now you're slating 95% of Australians :D

No ,not really lamp, the whingeing pom immigrant syndrome is a fact,but it is not an all-bad trait, it appears that they are never happy with anything and think whingeing about it will change things.Note >almost every trade union leader in Oz (especially the militant unions) was a pom,which as I said is not all bad because they did bring about industrial changes.

Long ago ,there was a tv programme in Oz where Brit immigrants got up and told what was wrong with OZ, usually because they reckoned the Govt would pay their fare back to UK if they slated Oz Enough.It was hilarious ,and only added to the perception of them being whingers. I remember one who had settled in Melbourne and wanted a free ticket back to UK because nobody had told him some Oz snakes are venomous .

Did or didn't Warnie bowl a maiden over ?  :D
It was a stiff wicket :o

do ladyboys count as maidens ?

as Warney has been batting with an asian ladyboy for quite a few years when he visits Sydney. Not sure if she has googleys or if middle stump has been removed :D

Heck!, it was in the media, it must be true............ :D

:D

all these sex stories about Warne have one common denominator....

a blonde bimbo :D

and a small willy :D

Then again ,a goldfish looks small when you stick it in a bath tub :o

Also, it probably looks big if you put it in a test tube full of water too. :D

can you imagine the sledging that will go on now??? :D

Nignoy, you were not hard to pick
Its vile and an affront to common decency. Some slapper sees a chance of 15 minutes of fame and goes for it with all her vaginal might.

It is not an afront just another australian flying the flag, it will probably get covered up by australian sports powers that be!! like everything else, sexual assaults by rugby players, bribery amongst cricketers, physyical assault causing grievous bodily harm,smearing hotel rooms with faeces, by AFL players all just high jinks, but kept out ofthe public eye as much as possible here in the land downunder,for the week before the Australian UK tour , Mr Ponting was there boasting how they were coming to embarass England and give them a flogging, there has been a distinct lack of of reporting over the australian loss against Bangladesh and England, I fully expect Australia to win the Ashes because they are the best!! But like most Australian professional sportspeople they take defeat badly, and have yet to learn how to lose without malice, these are just my opinions :D Nignoy

Traitor !!

Not a traitor, everything I stated exept he cricket bribery happened in the last 18 months. australian authorities are expert at covering up scandals as far as members of their national sports teams are concerned, but scream and shout about everyone else,and australia is still one of the few modern countries who punishes pensioners moving to Thailand by cancelling their old age pension when they are out of OZ for more than 6 weeks!! But Crikey!! they do have Steve Irwin :D Nignoy

And therein lies the reasons for Nignoys outbursts against all things Australian, he doesnt like the O/A pension rules so he rubbishes every body. Your sounding like awhingeing pommy immigrant :o

If stating your opinion is whinging then so be it!!but you have just gone on to prove a point Australians cannot take any form of critism , I love australia, have enjoyed my successful life here, by the way,I may be disabled , maybe a pommy immigrant, but I was brought to Queensland by the government to teach Australians a new trade and was quite successful at it , It is still my opinion if you have worked all your life you should be entitled to your state pension no matter where you live, luckily I dont need to rely on a pension from australia, but many people do and have the inconvenience of travelling back to Oz twice a year to qualify,I am quite enjoying this thread :D nignoy

Nignoy you were not hard to pick,65years of associating with pom immigrants(right from the 10 pound boat trip days),not having a shot at you mate because most of the Brits that hung in and didnt run off back to UK I found to be great folk and I number them among the few close friends I had in Oz.But most freely admit they are the worlds best whingers,You know, the bloody sun here burns you,,, everything that flies,crawls walks or slithers bites you type of whinging.

I am sure Oz is grateful for your contribution to its industry,but the social security rule (federal,by the way) has been in place a long time and until its changed we either live with it or bend the rule. I dont condone your slagging of Oz or Ozzies, but I agree with your sentiments re the pension rule,50 years of taxes we deserve better. :D

sorry to have highjacked this thread,I just stated a fact that Shane Warnes antics typify a class or group of australian top level sportsmen who are used to having their after hours drunken and sexual escapades covered up or treated as high jinks , by the authorities, but the same authorities are only to quick off the mark, to attack any other international sportsman who steps out of line, still say australia will bring home the ashes :D nignoy

Australia’s world champion cricketers have been spooked by the legend of 700-year-old ghosts at their ancient Durham hotel.

All-rounder Shane Watson was so rattled he slept on the floor of Brett Lee’s room.

Ricky Ponting’s team are staying at the historic Lumley Castle hotel in Chester-le-Street where the West Indies touring team in 2000 were so scared that three of them checked out.

Local folklore says the hotel is haunted by the ghost of a 14th century aristocrat who was murdered by Catholic priests.

Australia players and management reported seeing or hearing unusual things during the night.

“Several of the players were uneasy although a lot of them in the morning said they were fine ... but maybe they were just trying to be brave,” the team’s media officer Belinda Denenett told the Sun. “I saw ghosts. I swear I’m telling the truth.

“I closed the blind in my room before I went to bed. But when I was woken at 4 am by my phone, the blind was up again,” she added.

“I looked out of the window and saw a procession of white people walking past. It was amazing, very scary. Then I returned to bed and the blind went up again — and there was someone looking in through the window.

“I know I wasn’t dreaming because I wrote down the message from my phone and the time. Certainly, when I started to tell my story, a lot of them didn’t want to know the details,” she said.

The hotel, which overlooks the cricket ground, is where lady of the manor Lily Lumley was reportedly thrown down a well by a pair of priests when she rejected the Catholic church. The hotel is full of dark corridors and the mediaeval atmosphere is enhanced by the staff dressing in period costume.

ROFL this wud have been is good trip for Shaney.....what say :D

:o

There,s our excuse for today,s game,Bloody pommy ghosts kept us up all night

That was my excuse if I wanted a Thai lady to get out of my apartment when I was staying Bangkok...I used to say that last week I saw a ghost over there near the door, and proceed the tell the story...then I hear " jing jing" and I say yeh.."jing jing"......."whaaaaaa why u not tell me before", and off they go and I get some sleep....also the real Thai girlfriend wouldnt then catch me out by dropping in early in the morning on her way to work.....they are very suspicious, the Thai lady.....why I just dont know.... :o

There,s our excuse for today,s game,Bloody pommy ghosts kept us up all night

Obviously the ghost of Australian cricket that was murdered last week. :D

awww.....come on....now you will want a new set of ashes......maybe the scrubber that set Shane up can burn her bra.....that would be a trophy for you Pommies....she had to be Faxed by an Aussie to be of any importance to you lot.

:o:D:D

What about the Dodger Football Bovver Boys   :D  :D

I don't know what you mean Doctor. I'm a clean cut Chelsea boy, and I have never heard about any trouble on or off the field :o

I'll save the newspaper cuttings for you next time the fans act up :D

Pattaya Mail & Dogs Bollacks springs to mind :D

Jonathan Agnew column

By Jonathan Agnew

BBC cricket correspondent

Australia's supporters can take great heart from this victory because, one or two wayward deliveries aside, this was a return to business as usual.

Even the fielding, which has been ragged since they arrived, was back to its aggressive best.

And this time, having fought their way into a winning position, they did not let their grip slip.

The return of Brett Lee made a telling difference to their bowling attack. Firing away at 90 miles per hour, he also swung the white ball into the left-handed openers, Trescothick and Strauss, making scoring virtually impossible.

Having Brett Lee back was a major bonus for the Aussies

More worrying, though, was the manner in which Strauss appeared to be technically deficient in dealing with it.

The Australians will take note because both Lee and Kasprowicz swing the new ball, and at least one of them will play in the first Test.

There was another rather ominous portent at the other end, too, where Glenn McGrath had Trescothick in all sorts of trouble.

McGrath has already stated publically that he will not have many problems dealing with him, and he ruthlessly exposed Trescothick's lack of footwork.

There was a lovely moment when Trescothick played and missed at a ball that moved away off the seam. McGrath's very obvious knowing smile said it all: 'I'll see you in the Test series, mate!'

And, a McGrath over later, Trescothick edged a catch to the wicket-keeper for a tortuous 15-ball duck. England's decision to put Australia in to bat was also flawed.

Nobody in their right mind chooses to bat in the evening under lights.

Trescothick said that the light would not deteriorate markedly, but as soon as the sun went behind a cloud, it made batting awkward. England should have batted first, using the best of the conditions, rather than leave things to chance.

It might not have made any difference to the outcome.

Australia's pride has been damaged in the last 10 days - their defeat to Bangladesh hurt enormously - but they have now regrouped.

Ricky Ponting's team means business, of that we can be sure.

Jonathan Agnew column 

By Jonathan Agnew

BBC cricket correspondent 

Australia's supporters can take great heart from this victory because, one or two wayward deliveries aside, this was a return to business as usual.

Even the fielding, which has been ragged since they arrived, was back to its aggressive best.

And this time, having fought their way into a winning position, they did not let their grip slip.

The return of Brett Lee made a telling difference to their bowling attack. Firing away at 90 miles per hour, he also swung the white ball into the left-handed openers, Trescothick and Strauss, making scoring virtually impossible.

Having Brett Lee back was a major bonus for the Aussies

More worrying, though, was the manner in which Strauss appeared to be technically deficient in dealing with it.

The Australians will take note because both Lee and Kasprowicz swing the new ball, and at least one of them will play in the first Test.

There was another rather ominous portent at the other end, too, where Glenn McGrath had Trescothick in all sorts of trouble.

McGrath has already stated publically that he will not have many problems dealing with him, and he ruthlessly exposed Trescothick's lack of footwork.

There was a lovely moment when Trescothick played and missed at a ball that moved away off the seam. McGrath's very obvious knowing smile said it all: 'I'll see you in the Test series, mate!'

And, a McGrath over later, Trescothick edged a catch to the wicket-keeper for a tortuous 15-ball duck. England's decision to put Australia in to bat was also flawed.

Nobody in their right mind chooses to bat in the evening under lights.

Trescothick said that the light would not deteriorate markedly, but as soon as the sun went behind a cloud, it made batting awkward. England should have batted first, using the best of the conditions, rather than leave things to chance.

It might not have made any difference to the outcome.

Australia's pride has been damaged in the last 10 days - their defeat to Bangladesh hurt enormously - but they have now regrouped.

Ricky Ponting's team means business, of that we can be sure.

And..................................we all knew in our minds that the lapse was probably only temporary :D ; we just hoped it might be permament. :D

BTW. Although it is against all I stand for, I have chose to ignore that annoying little <deleted> spouting fart, :D that calls himself an Australian. Sporting Troll more like it.

Unfortunately I cannot reach him with a fly swatter. I don't think his idea to set the Poms and Diggers at esach others throats worked really. :o