Aa Bkk/Udon/Bkk Afternoon Flight Cancelled Jul1

threelegcowboy

please explain,

very vague

They cancelled their flights, from 3 a day to just 1.

I usually book a flight at Swampy for the next day, this time, ergh - went Thai instead

</h3>

<h3>threelegcowboy

AirAsia

Depart

FD 3360 Bangkok(BKK) to Udon Thani(UTH)

Thu 01 Jul 2010

Depart 0710 Arrive 0815

Depart

FD 3361 Udon Thani(UTH) to Bangkok(BKK)

Thu 01 Jul 2010

Depart 0845 Arrive 0950

So get out of bed early from BKK to Udon !!!!!!!!!

blink.gif

</h3>

<h3>CTO

They cancelled their flights, from 3 a day to just 1.

I usually book a flight at Swampy for the next day, this time, ergh - went Thai instead

Can you please say where you received this information from, or provide a link location so we can see for ourselves please.

I am booked on the afternoon flight on the 3rd July and have International connections to get afterwards so important for my travel plans.

I would be surprised if this flight is cancelled, i use it a lot and its normally really full.

They only fly twice a day and have done for some time now.

Reason for edit, just been into manage my booing on their website and apparently my flight is still on ???

Best Regards

ragandboneman

Edited by ragandboneman

On the website they have reduced to 1 daily flight Bkk-Udon Thani forseveral days this coming week (I checked every day Mon-Thurs).

I'm not sure when this change was made, we booked months ago on the Wednesday morning flight for June 16th. Then I got an SMS a few days ago that morning flights have been cancelled and we were changed to afternoon flight. When I checked the website for a morning flight on another day 14/15/17th it is listing only afternoon flights. Looks like we need to fly another airline if we want to go up and back in one day to do some business.

Sorry guys for the mixup. AA did cancell a flight and put me on a later flight.

I did do some checking on these flights and thought at that time they had removed flights. I am confused but do think you need to be aware of AA flight change possiblity.