Freedom Bar

Patriot

Someone told me that Jerry who owns the Freedom Bar in Rawaii has been muscled out by an ex-teacher called Jack. I have been there 2 or 3 times and quite like this Jerry, he's a real laugh. Seems a shame. Anybody know anything ?

Someone told me that Jerry who owns the Freedom Bar in Rawaii has been muscled out by an ex-teacher called Jack. I have been there 2 or 3 times and quite like this Jerry, he's a real laugh. Seems a shame. Anybody know anything ?

Forgive me if I'm wrong but I thought Charlie owned freedom bar

Me too, there's no Jerry there from what I remember.

:D oh the gossip mill of Rawai.

The owner is my mate, he is currently away and will be back soon.

It is currently being run by a Thai guy, who is also a mate, his name is Santip, he also owns Por mini mart not far from the Chalong circle.

Gossip is for people who have to much time on their hands :o

:D  oh the gossip mill of Rawai.

It is currently being run by a Thai guy, who is also a mate, his name is Santip, he also owns Por mini mart not far from the Chalong circle.

Gossip is for people who have to much time on their hands  :o

Thanks for the correction there TORNADO, I'll smack the source in the gonads next time I see him. It seems you have quite a good "fum kit" on quite a few topics around here!

Gossip is for people who have to much time on their hands  :D

Thanks for the correction there TORNADO, I'll smack the source in the gonads next time I see him. It seems you have quite a good "fum kit" on quite a few topics around here!

It comes with time :o

• 5 months later...

Gossip is for people who have to much time on their hands  :o

now I know!! ######! :D