Auspicious Time For New Car

When we ordered a new car the dealer said that it would take a while before it would arrive. It's here earlier than we expected: like now.

My wife just consulted a monk and the monk said that the most auspicious time to take delivery would be Wednesday at 10:09 am.

As I am wiring the money in from overseas the funds might not arrive until Thursday.

I suggested that she go to the dealer at the 'holy' time and just take the car for a spin around the block...then leave the car with the dealer until the funds reach his bank. Sort of a technical delivery.

I wonder if this is within the "spirit of the law". :o

My mother-in-law told us that we should wait until June 14 before taking possession of our new car, one day before I returned to America. Needless to say, we ignored her request. We did, however, wait one day before embarking on a driving trip to Koh Samui since a cousin of hers died the morning we planned on going. The cousin was a 76 year old monk, so we respected her wishes.

If your wife doesn't go for the idea of simply taking it for a spin, my bet is she will end up waiting a few days before picking it up.

I still can't convince my wife to go back to Phuket because of all those ghosts.