Shirt Colors For Farangs That Are Hated

NaiGreg

From a recent topic, it appears that there are two types of farang here that make their homes in Thailand.

1. Farangs that are treated well, if not adored.

2. And the second group, farangs that feel resented, oppressed, and (dare I say it) HATED.

Clearly this calls for a wardrobe policy, as my Thai family and friends have problems distinguishing the two farang groups without some visual clues.

Staring on July 1, those farangs that are hated will wear Homer Simpson jerseys. Color BROWNISH-PINK to conceal the puke stains.

All others will wear clothes that are appropriate for normal people.

** We have evacuation plans for a third group of farangs that apparently have been singled out for persecution by novice monks. They should continue to wear Speedos with matching black socks until the human rights task force completes their investigation.

From a recent topic, it appears that there are two types of farang here that make their homes in Thailand.

2. And the second group, farangs that feel resented, oppressed, and (dare I say it) HATED.

Clearly this calls for a wardrobe policy, as my Thai family and friends have problems distinguishing the two farang groups without some visual clues.

Staring on July 1, those farangs that are hated will wear Homer Simpson jerseys. Color BROWNISH-PINK to conceal the puke stains.

** We have evacuation plans for a third group of farangs that apparently have been singled out for persecution by novice monks. They should continue to wear Speedos with matching black socks until the human rights task force completes their investigation.

Someone here has flipped out pick a colour??

have you nothing else to do?

Yes, I'm busy organizing my Speedos and socks drawers. The maid won't do it. She hates me.

Yes, I'm busy organizing my Speedos and socks drawers. The maid won't do it. She hates me.

Perhaps a new poll then on "what % of Maids hate their Farang employers" yes Im sure that will create "real interest" :)

Hmmmm I think there needs to be a rule about the wearing of "speedos" ... if your belly or love-handles extend over ANY part of said attire then wearing of said attire is forbidden AND merits immediate deportation and blacklisting from Thailand. (A sure way to clear up some of the beaches in Thailand!)

Then there can be the red socks for those that think that the red shirts are actually a peaceful group wanting democracy!

I'll stick to no socks or shoes whenever possible :)

Gotta admit, you got a snicker out of me NaiGreg. Just please, I beg of you, for the love of God.

NO PHOTOS!

This is not a bad idea, but it wouldn't work, how could it when it will fail to identify the Saffron Tinted Spectacle Brigade, who having deposited their brains at the airport on the way in are incapable of any form of critical analysis of the mess they are heading into, refuse to hear anything but the rosiest of news about their new found heaven and wind up loosing the shirt off their backs....... Collar included.

Gotta admit, you got a snicker out of me NaiGreg. Just please, I beg of you, for the love of God.

NO PHOTOS!

It's difficult enough to face the fact that there are humans that actually believe that Speedos are made for ANYTHING other than competition swimming, or keeping great wads of knee-length swimtrunk fabric from getting bunched up in the netheregions (and possibly strangling your little fella), while you're sheathed in a bodyhugging wetsuit during a deep scuba dive (in which case, the horrible stretchy things are well hidden under 3ml of neoprane, and yards and yards of hazy ocean; rendering the general public safe from them)

But what's worse, is to think that there are people that actually love (and honor and protect??) their Speedos to the point that if no one else will colorgroup, fold, and align them in a drawer, they'll have a near-OCD event, open the drawer, and brood and fuss over the little Lycra pickle-smugglers themseves.:)

Issues, people.. ISSUES!! Deal with your issues, before they deal with you!

Gahhh.. I just got a bad shiver.:D

fat_man_beach.jpgjustin-timberlake-speedo.jpg

JUST SAY NO!!

['GuestHouse' date=2010-06-08 20:01' timestamp='1276002106' post='3674216]

This is not a bad idea, but it wouldn't work, how could it when it will fail to identify the Saffron Tinted Spectacle Brigade, who having deposited their brains at the airport on the way in are incapable of any form of critical analysis of the mess they are heading into, refuse to hear anything but the rosiest of news about their new found heaven and wind up loosing the shirt off their backs....... Collar included.

Could not have put it better myself guesthouse_____________well____________not in quite as polite a manner .