The Markets Of Soi Baanzan Are Gone.

NamKangMan

The makeshift markets on Soi Baanzan and across the road from the back of Jungceylon are gone.

Does anyone know where they have moved to?

Does anyone know what is going to be built on the site?

A hotel I beleive they've inclosed the drains now as well.

The makeshift markets on Soi Baanzan and across the road from the back of Jungceylon are gone.

Does anyone know where they have moved to?

Does anyone know what is going to be built on the site?

Is it just the places selling T-shirts etc......... or have the food stalls all moved too?

I heared from a Falang Agent who sales Businesses-Guesthouses, that they make a LOTUS Supermarket on that place behind the Jungceylone.

CARREFOUR will be happy to notice, if that is true.

I too had heard tesco lotus (not tesco express) but later was informed that this will be further south along 'broken road' not the plot directly opposite Baanzaan.

The food stalls have scaled down and seem to be in the Baanzaan motorcycle parking each evening now.

I too had heard tesco lotus (not tesco express) but later was informed that this will be further south along 'broken road' not the plot directly opposite Baanzaan.

The food stalls have scaled down and seem to be in the Baanzaan motorcycle parking each evening now.

A lot of good food at those stalls.

Now the markets have gone, it's a bit of an eye sore, but, you can see that it's a huge block of land. No end in sight to the construction here by multinational companies.

They've (who I don't know) built a place with more permanent structures and calling it Chatuchak. Lots of small spaces with concrete floors. There is a big entertainment stage in the middle. It is kitty corner from the entrance to Carrefour that is closed and now used for storage.