World Cup On Ubc

Carlosm

Can anyone let me know what channel, if any, other than the 'HD' channel you can watch the world cup on. I've got the magazine and i've checked on their website but can only see it being aired on channel 111, TSHD.

I have the 'gold' package to watch the premiership games and was wondering if this gets you the HD channel. When i tune into the HD channel i just get "searching for signal" box come up, so cannot tell if i get this channel or its a 'pay by view' channel. If the gold package doesn't get me the HD channel, can someone let me know how much it costs. I e-mailed them weeks ago and more recently without reply, (no surprise) so any help on the matter would be appreciated.

Can anyone let me know what channel, if any, other than the 'HD' channel you can watch the world cup on. I've got the magazine and i've checked on their website but can only see it being aired on channel 111, TSHD.

I have the 'gold' package to watch the premiership games and was wondering if this gets you the HD channel. When i tune into the HD channel i just get "searching for signal" box come up, so cannot tell if i get this channel or its a 'pay by view' channel. If the gold package doesn't get me the HD channel, can someone let me know how much it costs. I e-mailed them weeks ago and more recently without reply, (no surprise) so any help on the matter would be appreciated.

Hi the rental is c190 THB pcm and you need to get an HD box an extra 2000 THB deposit. Call them and they will send someone out. Mine came within 2 days - also ask about any promotion they may have 02 2725 25 25

The Wold Cup will be broadcast on a rotating bases on Thai TV channels 3,5,7,&11.

Here is a link pulled from the Internet, Communications......forum with a schedule for all the games and which channel they'll be shown on.

64 World Cup 2010 Matches Live on Thai TV - PHT News | PHT News

Here is a link pulled from the Internet, Communications......forum with a schedule for all the games and which channel they'll be shown on.

64 World Cup 2010 Matches Live on Thai TV - PHT News | PHT News

That doesn't actually answer your question, but as far as i know the World Cup is only on True Visions HD. For the normal schedule see above, for more information check out the internet etc forum, there are a few threads about the world cup vieiwing there.