Dog Shelter Near Bangkok

anyone know dog shelter near Bangkok??? planning leave Thailand need someone to take the dogs..I will support them for long term until they are adopted.

Why not take them? Unless you live in the UK or Australia, where quarantine laws are very strict, it doesn't make a lot of sense to leave them behind. If you can't take them, why not take the time to find them a loving home, rather than putting them in a shelter?

anyone know dog shelter near Bangkok??? planning leave Thailand need someone to take the dogs..I will support them for long term until they are adopted.

Why not take them? Unless you live in the UK or Australia, where quarantine laws are very strict, it doesn't make a lot of sense to leave them behind. If you can't take them, why not take the time to find them a loving home, rather than putting them in a shelter?

dotx, really like your reply...I know in certain circumstances a person may have no other choice than to put a pet in a shelter, but 9 out of 10 times that is usually not the case..While someone is on the internet typing and asking questions about a shelter they could be out asking and trying to find someone to take the pet(s)..Time spent more wisely in my opinion. Pet ownership comes with responsibility..

I in no way am suggesting that the OP is wrong if their are circumstance preventing him/her in trying to do more and have no other options. Just my chimmimg in I guess.

Cheers

I cannot take all 10 soi dogs to go back my hometown. Also my country is quite strict on rabbies disease country..I gotta go back to get a job and support their food and medical expenes if a shelter would take them.....I have no income here ....I need shelter info

plus if I could find someone who is willing to take them..I wouldnt look for shelter here...

My dogs are mixed..and depending the area you live...not everyone is ok to have pet and feed them daily. Some Thais are poor and i am not a Thai..I cannot find the info as much as I can...

I do not take them back doesnt mean i do like the dogs..but just too many to take..

dotx, really like your reply...I know in certain circumstances a person may have no other choice than to put a pet in a shelter, but 9 out of 10 times that is usually not the case..While someone is on the internet typing and asking questions about a shelter they could be out asking and trying to find someone to take the pet(s)..Time spent more wisely in my opinion. Pet ownership comes with responsibility..

I in no way am suggesting that the OP is wrong if their are circumstance preventing him/her in trying to do more and have no other options. Just my chimmimg in I guess.

Cheers

The shelter will be my last choice if I cannot find any new owners for them...I also wanna make sure the owner at least feed them everday...

if you also live in Thailand you would know that some Thais just feed their dogs leftover. if there is no left over the dogs would be starved. I guess you know that there are so many soi dogs in this country..and not everyone can take all of them back to their hometown..