Iphone 4 Micro Sim

blackcountryboing

AIS can provide micro SIMs as well in Thailand.

51AM: AIS launch Micro SIM (for iPad users)

What, no models? :)

Good news, esp. if they keep all the old AIS data plans around, 20 hours for 100 baht, etc. I mean you could just get a regular AIS data SIM anyway and cut it down. So all AIS really needed to do was to find a pair of scissors.

Not sure about the data limited plans - but considering the majority will be consumed on the EDGE network, it would last for a very long time :D

anybody using the i-Mobile 3GX sim card (cut down to micro size) for their iPad?

I understand its B500 for 1GB of data download? is that right and how do you top-up on the iPad?

Would make more sense going with True unlimited 3G for 599 than that package.

anybody using the i-Mobile 3GX sim card (cut down to micro size) for their iPad?

I understand its B500 for 1GB of data download? is that right and how do you top-up on the iPad?

Would make more sense going with True unlimited 3G for 599 than that package.

I tried at True today, but they said they would only sell that SIM plan to me if I bought another iPhone...(i.e., it is only offered with an iPhone sale)

and their True post-pay micro sim is limited to 1GB of 3G connection for Baht 650 a month....

(just for testing, at MBK today, I bought a pre-pay i-Mobile 3GX sim for B100 and it works like a dream in my iPad...but gotta top up)...